WisdomWomen Visionary Gathering: Sacred Sexuality
- Tara Mandala
- Sep 7, 2018 - Sep 10, 2018 (4 days)
- Commuting - $321.00 Dorm Yurt, Men's - $391.00 Dorm Yurt, Women's - $391.00 Prajna 3-Bed Room - $480.00 Prajna Double - $620.00 Prajna Queen Double - $820.00 Prajna Queen Single - $1,040.00 Camping - $321.00
WisdomWomen is a growing movement of women who believe it is time to look in a revolutionary new direction and build our world from a different paradigm. We are not asking whether or not this can be done. We are claiming that it is ours to do.
Our 3rd annual Visionary Gathering at Tara Mandala will be convened by our Sacred Sexuality Council, to support women in birthing a more beautiful world through the wisdom of the womb. We invite women who are ready to play their part in the new world reality. Together we will access the fertility of a collective feminine field where new possibilities can be conceived and where existing visions and initiatives can be nurtured in sisterhood.
During our gathering, attendees act as both leaders and participants. We invite the women in attendance to co-create a gathering where we:
- Nurture our selves and our sisterhood through movement, ceremony and connection to the Earth
- Reclaim our bodies, sexuality, sensuality and the unique wisdom we each hold through guided practices and activities
- Envision and collaborate on initiatives while honoring and celebrating our bodies, sensuality and feminine wisdom
- Allow the emergent wisdom of the group field to guide our time together
Visionary Gatherings are a gateway experience for continued radical co-creation as a community. WisdomWomen’s ongoing Visionary Council on Sacred Sexuality, as well as our support network and other offerings, will nurture the possibilities we birth together.
WisdomWomen invites women into this gathering through an application process so we can learn about our participants and weave them into the group. Visit wisdomwomen.community/tara-mandala for the application and the most updated information about this gathering.
Suggested Dana: $120-$160