Magical Thailand Yoga Retreat – February 2018
Join Konstantinos for another Magical Journey to the mystical land of Thailand, the country of smiles, the residence of pure joy and home of Buddhist teachings. From spirit houses to temples and more, it is apparent how important the national religion, Theravada Buddhism, is to the Thai people.
Konstantinos, known for offering profound care and attention to his students joining his retreats worldwide, will guide you through yoga practice, meditation and Buddhist teachings into the depths of your soul to solidly install the foundations and reclaim most needed and most wanted happiness in your life.
And all this in the most breathtaking scenery you could possibly ask for, the enchanting north mainland of Thailand thriving in local myths, customs, beauty and energy.
Everything, from the beginning to the end, has been carefully designed and taken care of so that you have the most optimal experience ever. A life changing event that will mark the era of a more fulfilled and evolving lifestyle, rich in harmony, plentiful in joy.
What is included in the program
- Air tickets (from Athens and/or Istanbul)
- Private transfers to/from the venues
- Stylish Thai accommodation in Chiang Mai & Bohemian Mountain Village Set in Pai (luxury riverside bedrooms) & Glamping Dormitory on a Floating Bamboo Retreat Center
- Thai Culinary experiences, food market explorations & fusion cooking demonstrations to introduce you to a very rich and colourful cuisine
- Cultural performances that will literally blow your mind
- Walking, cycling & hot spring tours, foot massages, visits to shrines & pilgrimages, local markets and integration with Thai people that will make you fall in love with the country for good
- Daily Yoga & meditation classes with Konstantinos that will get your practice to the next level
- Buddhist teachings, Meditation, satsangs and to help introduce joy to your life.
Your Investment to “JOY”
Per person in twin sharing: 3650 €
Single room supplement: 1100 €
You will benefit in so many ways
- Rediscover and bring joy back to your life
- Experience deeply needed rest & relaxation
- Enjoy mental clarity and increased concentration
- Deepen self-awareness & spirituality
- Clear emotional stagnation & experience inner joy
- Increase your energy levels
- Learn how to be present and joyous in the moment through mindfullness
‘Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.’ The Buddha.
“Check out the following videos and see our staying and how we will spend our time in the floating center”