PermaHope Shamanic Permaculture Design Course (SPDC), Koh Phangan Thailand
- La Casa Shambala
- Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Jan 14, 2018 - Jan 28, 2018 (15 days)
- $850 to $1,000 per person
The 72-hour Shamanic Permaculture Design Course (SPDC) allows you to be the change you want to see in the world.
Based on Bill Mollison’s Permaculture: Designers’ Manual and Marks Clough’s Shamanic Permaculture: A Way of Life Manual, this course provides skills and solid knowledge in Permaculture design and regenerative living, as a way of life in balance and harmony with the earth, creating abundant ecosystems sustainable in the backyard, a small farm or on a community scale. The course contains a large hands-on learning component and is interactive, informative, empowering and fun.
Topics covered in our Shamanic Permaculture Design Course:
- Principles of Natural Systems
- Sustainable Design Methodologies
- Patterns in Nature, Culture and Society
- Reading the Land & Understanding Natural Processes
- Seed Saving and Diversity
- Water Harvesting Techniques
- Design Principles of Sustainable Human Settlements
- Grey Water Recycling
- Composting Toilets
- Natural Building Strategies
- Cultivated & Productive Ecologies
- Food Forests, Plant Guilds, Gardens for Self-Sufficiency
- Energy Conservation Technologies
- Planting for Abundance
- Urban Environment Permaculture
- Human Connections and Responsibilities
- Land Arts and Community Activism
- Eco Villages
- Community Supported Agriculture
- The Energy of Plants
- The Interconnection of Humans to Plants and Animals
- Mandala Gardens
- Permaculture Mind, Body, Spirit
The dynamic course provides 72-hours of interactive theoretical and practical training, in addition to group design projects, self directed study and other learning activities.
For a complete list of inclusions as well as our schedule, please visit:
Space is limited so contact us to reserve your place!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.