WILD WOMAN: A Yoga & Surf Retreat for Goddesses Everywhere!
- Peace Retreat, Costa Rica
- Playa Negra, Los Pargos, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
- Feb 14, 2018 - Feb 20, 2018 (7 days)
Unlock your inner wild woman and awaken the goddess within with the ultimate Yoga & Surf retreat in beautiful Costa Rica. This adventure is specifically designed to unleash your true feminine power, strength, and sensuality while nourishing your body, mind and spirit with expertly guided yoga classes and surf lessons, healthy and delicious meals, and tons of fun adventures. Join us as we unwind, relax, and connect with ourselves and other like-minded women. You will leave glowing inside and out.
- 6:30am -8:00am: Beach Walk, Meditation & Pranayama
- 8:00am -9:00am: Healthful Juices & Smoothies, Time to reflect, journal or connect.
- 9:00am – 11:00am: Invigorating Yoga Flow with expert instructors Liz Heffernan, E-RYT 500 & Molly Masaoka, E-RYT 500
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Lunch
- 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Choose from: three Surf Lessons and access to boards at some of Costa Rica’s best breaks perfect for beginner to expert OR for non-surfers our adventure package is offered which includes one waterfall hike, one snorkeling adventure, and one stand up paddle boarding lesson.
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Dinner
- 7:30-9:00pm: Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Meditation with expert instructors Liz Heffernan & Molly Masaoka
Included in Retreat
*Single or Double Accommodations at Peace Retreat in Playa Negra, Costa Rica
*2 expertly guided yoga classes per day, plus morning meditation and pranayama
*3 surf lessons & access to boards all week (or for non-surfers: 1 waterfall hike, 1 snorkeling adventure, 1 stand up paddle boarding lesson)
*Healthy, Delicious Morning Smoothies, Brunch & Dinner
*Transportation from Airport on group shuttle (specified times only) to Retreat Center
*30 Hours of Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance
Extra options: additional surf lessons or excursions, massage and spa services and transportation to Tamarindo for shopping, trips to Rincon National Park for zip lining, mud baths, wildlife and hiking. Fees apply.
$500 deposit. 50% Tuition by January 1, 2018 & Pay in Full February 1, 2018
$1850 Double or $2197 Single
This is not your average Costa Rican Yoga Retreat where the surf is epic and the yoga so-so. With this retreat you get the best of both worlds meaning this experience is ideal for yoginis and surfers of All levels. At this retreat you are assured a high quality yoga immersion with a whole lot of fun and adventure mixed in. Liz & Molly have over 30 years of teaching experience. They regularly lead sold-out teacher trainings and retreats around the world and they are the owners their own select yoga businesses and studios in California & Hawaii. This is a RARE opportunity to study with these incredible teachers who are known for their ability to teach intentional yoga customized for every-body, no matter what. They take a therapeutic approach to their style of teaching but also know how to really turn up the heat and kick your ASS-ASANA. In addition to our highly qualified local surf instructors, Molly, a longtime Hawaii resident, is also an avid surfer and water woman. She’s equally at-home on her mat and in the ocean and will be more than happy to surf with the most experienced surfers in the bunch.