Ayahuasca Retreat in Cali, Colombia (March 2018)
Ayahuasca Retreats in Cali, Colombia
14 - 24 Jan 2018
3 - 13 March 2018
please check for other dates
The group is limited to 6-8 people to guarantee the most intimate experience and full shaman's attention. Quality setting and accommodation.
An Ayahuasca retreat is a life changing experience. You will have the opportunity to experience the Ayahuasca in a safe, professionally conducted way.
Our ayahuasca ceremonies are designed for westerners, to facilitate learning and healing in the western world. The medicine is open for anyone to experience, and connects particularly well with practices of mindfulness, meditation and yoga.
Special diet, spiritual workshops and meditations will be provided.
The programme includes:
* daily meditation clases
* 3 ceremonies in 10 days
* tobacco purging detox and purifying sessions (when required)
* individual healing sessions and consultations (when required)
Those recommendation should be followed in order to obtain the most advantage of the session.
3 days before and 3 days after the session avoid:
* alcohol, drugs and chemical substances
* strong spices and food with conservants
* meat, mainly swine and its derivatives
* fried and fat foods
* foods with high quantity of salt and sugar
* sexual contacts
* environments with heavy, negative energies
Leading shaman: Thomas White Eagle
How to get there:
airport: Cali (CLO)
3 - 13 March
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8.
Prices full retreat:
Prices for 10 day retreat from:
USD 3990 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
USD 3500 per person - standard Prices
USD 2990 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat start.
Weekend / 2N option: one tobacco ceremony and one ayahuasca ceremony
from USD 1500
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
Prices include quality accommodation, all ceremonies and all suitable meals (prepared together).
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle assistant - Dile
Retreats available also on demand for groups of 4 or more.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.
3) If we have to cancel the retreat for any reason you will receive a full refund within 30 days