The Link is What You Think
- My Retreats Unlimited
- 1275 Red Mountain Cir, Ivins, UT 84738
- Feb 22, 2018 - Feb 25, 2018 (4 days)
- Red Mountain Double (shared king accommodation- per person) - $2,298.00 Red Mountain Single - $2,498.00
How many times have you said:
“My boss made me upset”
“My husband pissed me off”
“My day was terrible because I got stuck in an hour traffic jam”
If you’re like most of us, you assume you’re stressed, sad, frustrated or mad because someone or something happened to you.
You are in a bad mood ONLY because of the way you are thinking about what happened. You are NEVER disturbed by outside events, you’re disturbed by the story you tell yourself about what happened.
In one weekend The Link is What You Think, led by behavioral therapist, best-selling author and international speaker Dr. Michael R. Mantell will teach you how to neutralize your negative thoughts, crush your limiting beliefs and help you rewire and reprogram your brain to view stumbling blocks as stepping stones to a life with sustained happiness no matter what daily challenges are thrown in your path.
The only thing standing in the way of who and where you are and who and where you want to be are your thoughts. While we think we have no control over what reactively pops into our head, with a bit of training, we do. During a luxury weekend filled with fun, fitness, and gourmet good eats, Dr. Mantell will give you proven, concrete methods to change the stories in your mind during group and individual sessions. You’ll learn:
· How to become FIT – a Fundamentally Independent Thinker
· How to identify and challenge individual thoughts, feelings and behaviors that are self-defeating.
· How to move towards being the kind of person you want to be, achieving the outcomes you desire, personally and professionally.
· How to apply the “ThEaMo” tripod of optimal wellness – THinking, EAting and MOving
Three night – four day deluxe accommodations at stunning Red Mountain
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included (excluding alcohol) – snacks on your own
All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants for meals included only
Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
$2,298 Double occupancy (king accommodation/ per person)
$2,477 Single accommodation
Blended naturally into a landscape of vivid red rock cliffs and canyons of southern Utah, Red Mountain Resort has everything you need to relax, renew and rediscover your passion for adventure. As one of the most ideally located resorts in St. George, Utah, Red Mountain Resort allows for customized adventures to Zion or Bryce Canyon National Parks, while Snow Canyon State Park is only about a quarter of a mile down the road. Be as active or relaxed, social or private, as you wish at this top choice in Utah resorts.
Right outside our back door, a world of outdoor adventures awaits. Red and white Navajo sandstone capped by an overlay of black lava rock makes hiking, biking and photography in our local State and National parks an experience for the senses. The parks are an amazing display of desert animal life, unique botanicals and dynamic rock formations. Bordering Red Mountain, Snow Canyon State Park is home to 7,000 acres of red rock canyons and cliffs, lava caves and two volcanic cones. The moderate winter climate of Southern Utah creates an ideal environment to enjoy outdoor activities in Utah year round.
- Direct flights from Phoenix (PHX), Salt Lake City (SLC), and Denver (DEN) to St. George (SGU) are available through Skywest/Delta Connection. You can fly into St. George Airport (SGU), which is 30 minutes from Red Mountain Resort, or Las Vegas McCarran International Airport and enjoy a scenic two-hour drive.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by January 22, 2018
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by January 22, 2018 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates and above itinerary are subject to change