Transformation Track Work Study Service
- Paititi Institute
- Mapacho Valley
- Jul 3, 2018 - Aug 25, 2018 (54 days)
- $1,111.00 - Transformation Track Work Study Service 7 Week Program Contribution
This is a special service opportunity for a small handful of people that have an inspiration toward consciousness transformation work. Participants will have the opportunity to be present and support in the transformation process during our Embodying True Nature Retreat.
During this time, the first priority of all service participants will be to support the needs of the retreat. This includes but is not limited to, working in the kitchen, cleaning, and being available to support facilitators’ and retreat participants’ needs. Service participants will have the opportunity to be in the energy field of the retreat group and will be included in an introduction to many of the different practices that we will be working with, including most lectures given during the retreat, some Primordial Breathwork and dreamwork sessions, and some ceremonies. Read more about the Embodying True Nature retreat participants will be supporting >>
When not needed to support the retreat group, participants will also have the opportunity to work on permaculture and infrastructure projects on the land.
- It is required to join for the full program. Participants may not have the opportunity to leave the site during this time except in the case of an emergency and should arrange their personal affairs so that it will not be necessary to leave.
- Participants should be healthy and in good physical shape. During this program you will be on your feet all day and will do a lot of walking in the mountains. At this time, while the road is still being built, there is a 2-8 hour hike into the property (depending on fitness and experience level of each participant). In addition, most tasks on the property itself involve steep ascents and descents.
- Because participants will be supporting a sensitive transformation process, we are seeking service participants who have a foundation in personal self cultivation and spiritual practice.
- There are many unknown elements as we embrace this early phase of establishing roots at the new land. We will be working with simple infrastructure. Those who join should be willing and able to embrace this with a positive, solutions-oriented attitude. Participants should be comfortable living in a tent, taking cold showers, living with minimal solar electricity, solving unexpected challenges, and hiking steep terrain.
- Work study service participants must be minimum 21 years old. Younger participants may be accepted with letters of recommendation. Contact us to discuss.
- All work study service participants must be physically and mentally healthy and stable. If you have a chronic and or debilitating health condition this program is not appropriate for you at this time. Instead we are happy to work with you as a patient where we can offer the proper support in your healing process. Read more about working with us as a patient >>
- Travel Insurance with minimum of 100K of emergency evacuation coverage (more details available in the info document).
Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremonies & Transformation Practices
All participants will receive an initiation, which includes an Ayahuasca ceremony, integration day and a Huachuma (San Pedro) ceremony. In addition to the initiation round of ceremonies, all service participants will have the opportunity to join for 2 additional ceremonies (either 2 ayahuasca ceremonies, or 1 ayahuasca and 1 san pedro ceremony). Additional ceremonies may be possible.
At key moments during the retreat, we will offer a traditional Andean Coca initiation and ceremonies. Service participants will be invited to join for many of these ceremonies.
In addition to the ceremonies, service participants will have the opportunity to rotate through other retreat sessions including:
- Introductory lectures (these will also be recorded for those who are not able to join)
- Some Primordial Breathwork sessions
- Some dreamwork sessions; and
- Join in a number of morning practice sessions (practices will include mainly Shaolin health movement, Yoga and Qigong.)
- $1,111.00 – Transformation Track Work Study Service 7 Week Program Contribution
A deposit of 30% is due in full at the time of registration in order to hold your space. If we are not able to accept you into the program, the deposit will be refunded. Please review the Info & Preparation Package for more details on our refund policy. Some scholarships are available for local Peruvians and others from developing countries with financial limitations.
View a Testimonial from a recent retreat: