Grassroots WEST Intro to Herbalism 56hr.
- The Wild Temple
- <br> 204 W Main Street, Suite 116 Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Apr 7, 2018 - Apr 20, 2018 (14 days)
- $675.00 - Program Price - Due Paid in Full April 1, 2018
Holistic Herbal Education for Self-Healing
Learning to assess what is happening with our bodies and knowing appropriate remedies for that is a right and knowledge that we should all have. This class gives the power back to the people! Whether your intention is to heal yourself or help your family and community, this class provides a solid foundation for your herbal education and how to incorporate herbal medicine into your life. In this introductory series, we will spend many hours doing hands-on, experiential work with the plants. Students will learn herbal safety, how to identify plants for wildcrafting, many herbal remedies, and medicine making techniques.
- History of Herbalism
- Energy Anatomy Overview
- Plant Actions + Energetics
- Intro to Ayurveda
- Digestion as a Foundation of Health
- Herbs for: Urinary, Heart, Digestive, Generative, & Immune System Health
- Medicine Making: Aqueous + Alcohol Extracts, Teas, Tinctures, Churnas, Oils + Syrups
- Intro to Flower Essences
- Intro to Aromatherapy
Grassroots Herbalism is the first of three herbalism certification courses offered through The Wild Temple School. To learn more about Level 2: Community Herbalist & Level 3: Clinical Herbalist, please click HERE.