Journey to the Center of Your Heart: 7 Day Yoga & Ayahuasca Retreat | Sacred Valley, Peru | Feb 28-Mar 7, 2018
- Sach'a Munay Yoga and Retreat Center
- Cusco, Peru
- Feb 28, 2018 - Mar 7, 2018 (8 days)
Amaruanka invites you to experience the sacred plant teacher Ayahuasca, in a safely held space with 2 exceptional Shipibo healers, and 2 devoted facilitators & plant integration coaches.
Learn about self love, and how to create the best circumstances in your life in respect for yourself, nature, and community. These 7 days are full of silence, adventure, yoga, ceremony, group sharing, sacred site exploration, and more...
Are you a conscious creative person, passionate by personal transformation, and drawn to work with plant medicine?
Get ready for an unforgettable retreat that will connect you with nature and open your heart in ways you've never imagined. Discover your inner power, and get ready to open doors that will guide you on a path of living a sacred life, and be of service with your divine gifts.
Join Diana Deer Hawk & Mathieu White Wolf, co-founders of Amaruanka, shamanic guides, plant medicine integration + relationship coaches, and two fabulous Shipibo healers, Maestra Maricela & Maestro Francisco, for a soul aligning and uplifting experience in the Sacred Valley, Peru, February 28 — March 7, 2018.
THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS: A MAGICAL LAND
YOU WILL BE SAFELY GUIDED THROUGH:
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies with a Shipibo Maestra and Maestro and your facilitators
- Despacho ceremony with an Andean Qero,
- Hatha Yoga for all levels and self practice space
- The Peruvian medicine wheel
- Karpay cleansing and Munay-Ki Initiation
- Temazcal ceremony for purification
- Heart opening cacao ceremony
- The 4 A's of Amaruanka, and daily talks
- Group sharing circles
- Sound Healing
- Shamanic cleansing throughout
- Visits to sacred sites.
Everything is offered to you so you can feel purified, witness in you a sense of renewed passion, and embody the power of self-love.
We invite you to embark on this adventure with us to tune your intuition, connect with your heart, and enjoy the spirits of the Sacred Valley. This is a life-changing journey, saturated with cultural inspiration, medicine ceremonies, enriching talks, connection with the 5 elements of nature, Qi-gong, and group sharing circles to integrate your experiences. We will create our Mesas, and learn the wisdom of the Qero people, to help us on our path.
We care about your growth and well-being, therefore we add personal and plant integration coaching, to meet the needs of each participant.
THE POTENTIAL YOU WILL DISCOVER WITHIN, AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE:
- This super charged high vibe experience will help you share your new passion for life with the world.
- Learn how to take better care of yourself, in the vibration of unconditional love, so you can serve others.
- Practice presence, receive teachings through plant ceremonies, and enjoy your visit to sacred sites.
- Live a sacred life by making conscious choices with food, relationships, and cleansing practices.
- Let Intuition be your guide. Listen to your feelings and trust that each experience is the universe serving us.
A RETREAT TO MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!
- Feel the connection to the lower, middle and upper worlds of consciousness
- Feel the depth of self transformation and healing, in a safe and supportive environment that will inspire you
- Feel confident to continue your practice in meditation, yoga, connection with self and intuition, to cultivate a grounded state in your day
- Feel courageous, and receive the tools to integrate the plant ceremony experiences
- Feel the magic of the sacred ruins (Incan and pre), where the energy and mystery will change your perspective on history, and your own human potential
- Feel cleansed by the daily rituals and temazcal (sweat lodge)
- Feel un-stoppable as your body becomes agile from our amazing hikes
Feel spoiled, nourished, and inspired at Sacha Munay Retreat and Yoga Center.
As the sun graces us with its presence and light, we will want to soak in as much as we can, and enjoy the amazing facilities and ceremonial gardens at Sacha Munay (Love from the ancient forest).
The center is eco-friendly, made from local materials, and is surrounded by beautiful flowers, vegetable garden, views of the sacred mountains and vast landscapes. Surrender yourself to the earth, enjoy the cleansing waterfalls, transform through the ceremonial fire and temazcal, be uplifted by the hummingbirds, and truly relax in this secluded paradise that will support your needs, and nourish your soul.
You can choose from tipi, triple or double accommodation with shared bathroom, and triple, double, or single accommodation with private bathroom.
DELICIOUS ORGANIC FOOD FROM THE GARDEN:
You will feel the love from this place, surrounded by sacred mountains, as well as receive the abundance from the organic garden and organic meals from the land, made by our passionate peruvian chef: Martin. Your experience with nutrition will revolutionize as you learn to connect and create ceremony around your meals. Let us honor our temple!
Can’t eat this or that? Vegan, vegetarian, gluten or dairy free? No problem – the chef at Sacha Munay makes meals for this kind of diet, as well as plant medicine diets. How lucky are we? We are happy to accommodate any of your food preferences, and if you have allergies, all food is handled in the highest standards.
SACRED PLANT MEDICINE CEREMONIES:
Looking for a safe space to go deep into your healing work? You will be supported by an exceptional native Shipibo couple, and two devoted facilitators. We will guide you through a beautiful medicine journey with powerful icaros, multiple cleansing rituals, and long moments of silence so you can hear the song of your soul.
We offer three Ayahuasca ceremonies so that you can experience connection with your Higher Self; find the root cause of imbalance in your life; and awaken love and forgiveness in your heart.
MEET OUR SHIPIBO HEALERS:
Francisco & Maricela
You will feel held like a new born child in the presence of this loving couple. They will sing you to the core of your inner beauty, and beyond.
We invite Francisco & Maricela to enchant us with their high vibrational Icaros and heart centered presence. Both are dedicated in service of healing with the Ayahuasca plant to remind humanity that each one can be their own healer, and tap into the nature of self love.
They live in the jungle of Pulcallpa, along the Ucayali river in Peru, and have been practicing with the medicine since they were both very young, as the tradition carries through their lineage. They both have vast knowledge of the plant kingdom, making their own brew and medicine, offer plant diets and ceremonies in their community, and now opening to people from all over the world.
Diana Deer Hawk
An intuitive shamanic practitioner, healer, musician, and medicine woman, she has travelled to many places around the world. Apprenticing with Shipibo, Mayan, Toltec, and Qero healers, she has enhanced her abilities in facilitating plant medicine ceremonies, traditional sweat lodge ceremonies, and helping people connect and respect Mother Earth.
She has worked closely with plant diets and plant medicine, having spent a year apprenticing and teaching yoga at an ayahuasca retreat center in Peru, 2 years working closely with the medicine facilitating small group retreats, and currently offers international retreats with her life partner.
Mathieu White Wolf
A skilled shamanic guide, visual artist, relationship coach, and medicine man, he combines yoga, meditation, rituals, and shamanic practices to help people connect nature to their sacred heart.
His passion for travel, archaeology, sacred sites, and nature’s medicine, inspire him to facilitate international retreats that help people align their soul purpose in this incarnation. He has devoted his service in hosting intimate ceremonial retreats to help people over-come their inner challenges and yearning for connection.
Together, they co-founded Amaruanka, helping spiritual seekers on the path of plant medicine to make heart-based choices, and feel sacred love for themselves, their partner, their life.
Visit our website for more information on how Amaruanka can help you on your journey:
BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF:
- Discover what’s important to your heart and soul
- Live a life based on your intuition, guidance, and wisdom
- Nourish yourself and bring your vibration to a higher level, as you begin to empower yourself to be, and utilize your unique qualities and gifts
- Gain clarity on what you would like to focus on for the next cycle of your life. You are now beginning to tune into your feelings more than ever, and speak your truth
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies, 1 Cacao ceremony, 1 Despacho ceremony, Temazcal
- Lushious and cozy accommodations at Sacha Munay Retreat and Yoga Center
- Three delicious vegetarian meals per day (2 on ceremony days)
- Hatha yoga classes, qi-gong, guided meditations, and self practice space
- Munay-ki initiation Earth Keeper rite
- Entrance and transportation to Sacred Sites
- Transport to the hotel on February 28th, and back to the airport on March 7th (at designated times only!)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- Souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, and tips for hotel staff (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Personal, medical, or trip cancellation insurance
- Visit to Machu Picchu (we recommend that you take 2 or 3 days to go after the retreat)
We carefully selected a beautiful retreat center so that all of your needs can be met, and there is space to focus on your healing. To participate in the retreat, you may choose from a tipi, triple or double accomodation with shared bathroom, or triple, double, or single occupancy in a bungalow house with private bathroom.
Tipi Triple: $1780 US
Tipi Double: $1920 US
Triple: $2125 US
Double: $2295 US
Single: $2495 US
(Payment plans are available)
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation made between January 1st 2018, and February 1st 2018, will result in the loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made from February 2nd and the trip departure, will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the retreat, if it is not meeting the retreat minimum (if we do so, you will be refunded 100% of the funds). We reserve the right to decide if you are not a good fit for this retreat (if so, your deposit will be refunded in full). Should the exchange rate vary more than 5%, the price is subject to change. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans.
READY TO EMBODY THE MEDICINE OF SELF-LOVE?
Follow this link for all the details: