Energy Medicine Yoga Adventure Retreat
- Apr 15, 2018 - Apr 21, 2018 (7 days)
ICELAND ENERGY MEDICINE YOGA RETREAT
Iceland Retreat Trip Rescheduled for April 15-21. Better weather, more sunlight, the same chance to see the Aurora! We’ll be there for the First Day of Summer Celebration which happens on April 19 in 2018. This celebration is a throwback to when they only celebrated two seasons, Winter and Summer.
Join Lauren Walker for an immersive retreat, in one of the world’s truly special places!
*If you are only looking to make the $500.00 DEPOSIT at this time please click here!
Otherwise click the button below to book in full!
What’s Included in the Iceland Energy Medicine Yoga Retreat?
- Morning EMYoga practice
- Evening EMYoga practice
- Foodie walking tour of Reykjavik
- Four nights in a luxury hotel in Reykjavik
- Two nights in the south of Iceland
- Full guided tour (with secret extras) of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Gullfoss’ natural gorgeousness
- Geysir natural spring (time-able eruptions and a good indication of what’s going on below!)
- Thingvellir’s cultural and historic past
- Photo op at Faxi waterfall
- Folklore fun at Haukadalur
- Science, history, and more natural beauty than you can shake an elf at (Icelandic “ha”)
- Nighttime sky gazing in the perfect dark of nature to spy the Northern Lights (winter & spring trips)
- Two chances in the south to see the lights – jump into the on-property Viking Pool or separate jacuzzi with a hot (or cold) drink and wait for the show
- Reykjanes Peninsula day trip
- Visit Hafnarfjördur (and the elves!)
- Cross the ‘bridge’ and the continental divide between the American and Eurasian plates – walk from America to Europe (ha)
- Check out the beautiful blue clay and bubbling hot spring of Seltún
- Watch the steam escape from the fumaroles and hot springs of Gunnuhver
- Head to the Blue Lagoon for a long soak
- Elevated entrance to the Blue Lagoon with extras
- Full day south coast explorations
- Exact adventure locations will be determined by the season and weather
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Four full dinners (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Transportation to and from Keflavik (KEF) airport
- Free wifi
If you are only looking to make the $500.00 DEPOSIT at this time please click here!
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Iceland
- Two dinners
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Superior Executive: $4,012.00
(price per person)
Superior Executive: $3,497.00