" Spring Ayahuasca Retreat" come to Mexico April 27th to May 6th


Are you looking a movement for a change, see and act from new perspectives and feel center and in your highest self?  YES!  Yes to life now, invest for an empowering retreat & holidays!

    Come  & experience Mexico "the caribbean" into a Holistic Tourism Immersion with Sacred Ancestral Medicines from south America and Mexico in an outstanding place, weather, people, nature, food, music during a deep transformational jouney.

Give yourself the gift to boost, improve and expand yourself through this HOLISTIC TOURISM EXPERIENCE.,  which means to travel inside yourself and find the possibility to reset and update your belief systems in order to grow and be in your highest being with this beautiful medicines guideness and enviroment. Then create and enjoy the outside with the magic of a new perspective! 

 Imagine you could do your healing and empowering work surounded by all the sacred medicines of NaTURE, the jungle, turquoise and transfarent water beaches, cenotes (fresh and transparent water, known as sacred sanctuaries), caribbean & tropical weather,  flora & fauna, hammocks, organic and real tasty natural mexican food, swimmimg pool, fresh air, flavors, sensations, people, culture, art.... is such a great haert opening opportunity..


• it will put aside fears and negative programming

• Heal physical and addictive diseases by becoming aware

• Release past.
• Give your mind freedom and peace.
• Reset your belief system: Being able to take responsibility for your reality and co-create what you truly deserve and desire
• Discover the purpose of your life.
• Deep cleansing & detoxification at all levels
• Activate Pineal gland and third eye.
• Develop stronger self value skills & Increase self-esteem.
• Release pain and stress.
• Find compassionate, real and true answers.
• Release negative thoughts and voices from your head.
• Clarify and clear blockages.
• Give mental clarity, confidence and willpower.
• Discover Unity and uniersal love within yourself


*  10 days,  9 nights

* Roundtrip Airport transportation

* Lodging at Xochipilli Center ( heart of the jungle )

* Organic Healthy Mexican Meals  

* Personal coaching 

* Three Ayahuasca Night Ceremonies

* Temazcal (native ancestral ritual sweatlodge) lead by a mexican shaman

* Yoga & meditation

* Self Healing Techniques Workshop and Integration circles

* Day trip to the Beach & Day trip to a Cenote in selected majestic places

* Great profesional healers and shamans team facilitating,  hosting and sharing with all respect, integrity and profesionalism


Extra activities will be offer: Relaxing massage, healing therapy, Sonoran desert Toad (pure 5Dmt) Ceremony, Kambo Session for a deep detox and a high inmune system boost, excursions, tours and more...

The Ayahuasca And Kambo comes directly from the jungle of the Amazone, Pucallpa Peru  from our dear Masters"Abuelos Shipibos", authentic guardians of the tradition.

Booking Retreat Fee: 25% deposit at the time of booking . With PayPal or Western Union. The remaining 75% is paid in CASH upon arrival: US dollars. For people that will be taking Ayahuasca for first time before booking is neccesary to get in touch with us before.

********  For early booking fee, maximum february 28 /18 get a discount from the total amount and a The Last Night Accomodation of may 5th, will be free ! Thats why 9 nights /10 days, otherwise will be 8 nights /9 days. So book early!

* availability minimun 8 max 13 spots

For the people that is taking the medicine for first time first get in contact with us, and who wants more detail information, like for each medicine and retreat questions please contact us too.

Tags: ayahuasca community kambo live music nature organic mexican food temazcal wellness yoga

Send a message to:
" Spring Ayahuasca Retreat" come to Mexico April 27th to May 6th
Book Now:

" Spring Ayahuasca Retreat" come to Mexico April 27th to May 6th

at Xochipilli Center - Cancun

  • Apr 27, 2018 - May 6, 2018 (10 days)


Thank you!

We're glad you've joined our retreat community. See you around :)

Return to my event ×

Try free for 14 days


Free Retreat Givewaway

We love you. And because we do, we're giving away another free retreat.

Why Retreat?

We asked people why they go on retreat, here's what they said:

To feed my soul so that I may return to my students with more inspiration and love to share! Jennifer

Retreat Guru's Vision

We believe human beings are innately wise, strong and kind. This wisdom, although not always experienced, is always present. Going on retreat is a beautiful way to reconnect to our basic sanity and health. Our aspiration at Retreat Guru is to inspire people to experience authentic retreats and reconnect with their innate wisdom, strength and kindness.

Don't have an account? Sign up.
Or connect with Facebook

Already have an account? Log in.
Or connect with Facebook