Antastha Yatra - a 10 Day Yoga Process
Antastha Yatra is purposefully a 10 day programme to allow the time for this intensive exploration and unfurling. Working through the journey, we guide you with a carefully designed programme of lectures, practices and processes. We recognise that you are already whole, and will already be at a unique and special place in your life. You will bring with you the benefit of some obvious prior learnings and some more subtle influences which may not yet be visible. Our role is to help you to embrace all of this and you will simply move deeper. That means that elements of the process may seem effortless, and almost unnoticeable until you start to experience the difference in your overall feeling.
The journey can be challenging, especially in the early stages, as you work through the more superficial layers of your being, but it does not take too long before the right techniques and support from our expert teachers will smoothly guide you to your deepest essence, your own light.
To gain the most from its offering, we encourage you to enter Antastha Yatra with total surrender and with an intention to create a fuller life. Our approach is not only to recover our lives, but to prepare, rejuvenate and cultivate life.
How Antastha Yatra Works
1. Gaining Clarity
- Use Svadhyaha, the yogic discipline of self study, combined with modern techniques to become aware of the current reality, our belief system and our patterns.
- To create understanding and clarity about our own lives.
2. Understanding Yoga
- Explore how Yoga can improve our lives.
- We consider the different aspects of yoga, and how each are applicable to our emotions, behaviour, circumstances and health. Basically we create a real understanding how yoga works.
3. Integrating Learning
- Choose the most effective, applicable yoga techniques to create a difference in your life.
- We teach you how to implement and integrate these, both on and off your yoga mat. These tools will allow you, in time, to profoundly change your relationship with yourself and move towards happiness.
Please register by sending a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org