HHH EASTER Health & Fitness Retreat
With 300+ days of sunshine per year the Algarve is the perfect Easter destination to tone up, get fit and Detox.
Prepare to be wowed by the stunning 9 bedroom Vilamarques located at most prestigious area of Villas in Vilamoura – Central Algarve – Portugal. The villa is just a 25 minutes drive from Faro airport and 3 minutes by car to the beach and the famous Vilamoura’s Marina.
Two of the five golf courses available in Vilamoura are also just a 10 minute walk from the Villa and Vilamarques faces the fairway number 2 of Vilamoura’s “Old Course” and one of the most reputed SPA’s in the Algarve are also just a short walk from the Villa. Set in a 3200 square meter plot and with total inside area of 950 square meters with outdoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
There are 5 double rooms, 3 twin rooms and the master suite. All rooms are en suite.
A media room, private cinema, outdoor bbq area, table tennis, pool terrace relaxing Zen bed with Gazebo, huge outdoor lounge and outdoor/indoor dining options make Vilamarques a fantastic choice of accommodation for our HHH Health retreats.
So what’s included on our 6 night break?
- Pre-retreat questionnaire so we can tailor make your experience
- Yoga classes
- Early Morning – Runs – Walks – Swimming – (Optional)
- Daily group training classes
- 2 Stunning hikes
- 1 to 1 personal training session
- Beach Boot camp
- 2 SPA Treatments
- Half Day Trip around the Algarve on a luxury speedboat
- A healthy Detox cooking class
- 3 Amazing Detox meals per day – portioned controlled for optimal weight loss, and served Al fresco
- All snacks, juices, smoothies, detox teas & airport take away pack for your return journey
- Daily detox shot and PT energy drink
- 6 nights luxury accommodation all en suite
- Other fun activities such as swimming, table tennis, fuss-ball, pool table
- Free WIFI
- All housekeeping & daily turn down
- Laundry Twice a week
- Airport transfers from/to FARO airport (ON RECOMMENDED FLIGHTS)
- Access to our staff for any healthy questions
- Time to unwind and chillax