Midwifery and Doula Skills Immersion Week in Peru
- Original Instructions School
- Sacred Valley, Calca Province, Cusco, Peru
- May 8, 2018 - May 13, 2018 (6 days)
- $950 to $1250
Original Instructions school is proud to present a 7 day, hands-on training for our Midwifery and Doula students… it’s time to put your theoretical knowledge to practice!!!
During our training together we will be housed in retreat style lodging in order to maintain an intent focus on our classes and practices. We will have daily classes focused on honing your knowledge in the fields of Midwifery and well woman care as well as daily opportunities to practice hands-on skills such as suturing, palpation, wellness checkups, medicine making, vaginal exams and more. Local Peruvian Midwives and Medicine Women will join us in order to share their knowledge of traditional Indigenous Midwifery with you in a way that is relevant for your practice.
This training is ideal for any Doula, Midwife or person who works with women’s health.
This Skills Immersion Includes:
- Luxurious lodging and nourishing food
- Local transportation
- Daily classes from our Original Instructions teachers
- Lessons from local Peruvian Midwives and Medicine Women
- All materials for our practical skills trainings
- Rites of passage ceremony
- Entrance in local sacred sites near our lodgings
- A certificate from the Original Instructions School honoring your hours of hands on practice
- And more