Iboga Bwiti Healing Psychedelic Plant Medicine
- Crystal Roots Retreats
- Shelburne, ON, Canada
- Feb 5, 2018 - Feb 11, 2018 (7 days)
Connect With Your True Self
Step Into Your Mastery
Be Supported by the Healer From When You Sign Up To When You Arrive Back Home
- Herbal Jungle Medicine
- Fresh Iboga Root Bark
- Traditional Bwiti, Shamanic and Toltec wisdom
- Shamanic physical healing
- Full body detox
- Get unstuck and clarity to move forward in your life
- Strengthen your mind power & detox negative thoughts
- Healing past trauma
- Increase emotional strength and security
- Alleviate anxiety for peace of mind
- Release unhealthy attachments
- Psycho-Spiritual Healings
- Connect with your True Self/ Soul
- Expand fully into your authentic Self
- Make authentic relationships that will last a lifetime
One of the Most Sought After Healers
Michael DancingEagle is a Bwiti N’ganga (Healer), mentored by Moughenda, a 10th generation Nima or “high shaman.” One of the most sought after Healers outside of Gabon, he has led and assisted in hundreds of Ceremonies and healing retreats in Gabon, Africa, Costa Rica, Trinidad & Tobago, and Canada.
Empathic & Nurturing
Having worked through personal early life experiences of trauma, abandonment, physical and sexual abuse, and drug and alcohol addictions, guest’s feel Michael’s ability to genuinely empathize with them. Michael personally guides you throughout the entire experience.
Michael’s approach is both wise and humorous. With a calm and nurturing demeanour, he provides a down-to-earth approach that leaves guests feeling safe and cared for.
Crystal Roots Healing Retreat Centre
Escape the city and tune into nature. Beautiful, fully equipped waterfront log style cottage in the heart of the Niagara Escarpment is located on 5 acres of pristine woodland surrounded by private spring fed ponds.
The retreat centre is a spacious, beautiful, fully equipped waterfront log style cottage. It has a large completely stocked kitchen, dining/living room, 2 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms with both private and shared accommodations.
Organic Meals, Bonfire + Waterfall on Sacred Land
To best support your pre ceremony preparation and post ceremony integration:
- Nutritious organic meals
- Ceremony around a bonfire
- Sacred, Private Land to explore
- Hammocks to rest in
- Indoor fireplace
- Cozy, intimate areas to make friends
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.