Campo Pura Vida – Jul 8-14, 2018
- Rancho Delicioso
- 200m NE de la Escuela de Delicias Delicias Road Montezuma Provincia de Puntaneras 60111 COSTA RICA
- Jul 8, 2018 - Jul 14, 2018 (7 days)
- Private Loft Room - PYP - $2,545.32 Hanging Round Bed - PYP - $1,693.32 Single Bed - PYP - $1,480.32 Tent - PYP - $1,160.88 Joseph's treehouse - PYP - $1,160.88 Offsite - PYP - $1,054.32
A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Re-Boot Camp
We are extremely excited to present to you our newest retreat program that has been years in the planning: Eco Hippie Bootcamp!
At Rancho Delicioso and Anamaya, we do weekly retreats in which we aim to facilitate a transformation in our guests. With only a week to do it, people have an amazing time, but truly big changes take more time than that.
Our yoga teacher trainings are four weeks long and in that time we see tremendous improvements in health, strength, personal growth, and spiritual connection. Plus, the students become Best Friends Forever creating a global community of support and inspiration.
So, with the intention of lasting transformation in mind, we have created this amazing 7 day program, led by one of our favorite people, Scott Goyette.
Personal Development Courses with Scott
1. Removing your Jackets – We will discuss ways to remove the patterns or ‘“jackets” that have been created in life that hinder our ability to see our true nature : LOVE. This class allows us to explore and heal blockages in this life as well as other dimensions so that we may experience the authentic self.
2. Meeting the Angel you Never Knew – We all have a person or certain type of person in our lives that continues to resurface and teach us lessons. We will explore ways to learn those lessons so that may find closure and growth.
3. Communicating with Myself – How do I shift my self-talk to become more positive so that I may co-create a more beautiful world for myself and fellow human and other-than-human beings?
4. The Master in the Art of Living – How can I master the art of managing transitions such as falling asleep, waking up, commuting to and from work?
5. Summarizing & Support – On the final day of the first week Scott will summarize the first four lessons and spend time checking in on how everyone is doing with their processing of the lessons. He will also provide some focused and personalized support with each participant to get an idea of how they are enjoying and growing from the program.
6. Connecting our Heart and Mind – Breathing into the heart and releasing our fears can help synchronize our hearts and minds. We will practice releasing fears and replacing them with LOVE.
7. Witnessing the Sensation – We will practice being the observer of our own existence. Through stretching, foam rolling, and body movement, we will take notice of sensations and acknowledge that these our simply feedback from our physical form. This practice teaches the lesson of, “being the witness”.
8. Trance dance – We will each be blindfolded and free to express ourselves in any way we want. With all that has been discussed to this point, we will notice less weight as we removed our jackets, we will see our angel, we will fill our minds with positive talk, we will cherish the transitions, we will feel our heartbeat as our guide and we will witness this all from our true nature of LOVE.
9. Empowered Listening – We will choose a partner and share something from our existence that we want to release. Your partner will be in a place of acceptance and zero judgement. This will be a healing process and only the sharer of information will speak. This may be uncomfortable, but it will be very powerful.
10. Putting Our New Intentions into Poetic Form – We will create a poem together in freeform to empower us to take our collective learning and share it to build a piece of art that is a beautiful reminder of our time together. Everyone will receive a copy to take with you as a guiding mantra as you travel your journey.
Other Courses and Classes
Yoga Every Other Day
Kensanity Exercise Class – 3 times per week
Surfing and Beach Workout – 3 times per week
Natural Building Workshop
Healthy Cooking Courses
Aerial Silk Class