Yoga of Relationship
- Paradise Mexico Mansion
- Tulum, Mexico
- Nov 5, 2018 - Nov 12, 2018 (8 days)
Revive your love life with us in Paradise
Paradise is the perfect place to improve your love life. This luxury retreat is specially designed to alleviate stress, promote mental and physical wellness, and to target the specific goals of our participants.
In lush Maui, Hawaii, or Tulum, Mexico, our week in tropical paradise will include yoga, breathwork, and meditation led by Erwan and Alicia. Along with all the relaxation of a traditional vacation in the tropics, these spiritual activities and a variety of body-based processes and exercises will open the mind, liberate the heart, and sensitize the body. A bonus of the week long course is that participants may also engage in developing an Extended Orgasm practice, through witnessing demonstrations and practicing in the privacy of their own rooms. This portion of the course is optional.
Included in the price of this retreat is free entry into The Pleasure Course if you have not yet taken it.
Why spend your vacation working on nothing but your tan? Instead, enjoy a relaxing, spiritual week in paradise alongside fellow learners and devoted teachers, gaining skills and experience that will help you be successful in life and love when you return home. Learn about yourself and learn valuable tools for a better, more fulfilling love life in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
"My wife and I have been taking these programs for our entire relationship, and it has been SO worth it. The biggest win is that we each take full responsibility for the baggage that we bring to the relationship. Rather than get in a huge fight that hurts the relationship, if one of us does something that bothers the other person, we say "Wow, I am really triggered right now." Then we talk about it from an undefended place and explore the underlying issue. If we're too triggered to see clearly, we bring it to Erwan and Alicia and they sort us out. Then we're more deeply connected and in love than before. I feel like we're really on the same team, and that she's the perfect partner for me. The other huge win is that our chemistry and sex is off the charts, even after being together seven years. I used to be afraid of committing to one person because it meant I couldn't "play the field", but these days I am 100% satisfied, and so is my wife. I actually found some of my purpose in the world, which is to give her everything she wants. The more I do it, the better my life gets!" Owen S.
- On the coast of the Mayan Riviera, on a secluded pristine beach, you'll have all the makings of a luxurious vacation, and all the tools to learn new skills in meditation, yoga, breathwork, and relationship development. Hangout by the beach or go for a dip in the stunning swimming pool between our retreat activities that are meant to both relax and recharge you. You've never been on a vacation like this before.
Venue HighlightsWe host our Yoga of Relationship retreat in a private mansion in Tulum, Mexico, where you will enjoy a private pool, beach access, a personal chef, on staff bartenders, and so much more.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
Schedule• 7:00 AM -9:30 AM – buffet breakfast
• 9:30 AM -1:30 PM – morning session with yoga, meditation, breathwork, body awareness, etc.
• 1:30 PM -5:00 PM – lunch and free time
• 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM – afternoon session which includes relationship skills training and private sessions.
• 6:45 PM – Dinner and free time
- Includes Meat
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are included in tuition. A private chef will be available at the Paradise Mansion and will prepare the most amazing Mexican food. Vegetarian options will be available, but due to the local availability, Gluten Free, Raw, etc. foods are not guaranteed to be available.
• 5 Shared Bedrooms – Includes 2 queen sized beds, full, private bathroom, A/C
• 6 Private bedrooms for couples – includes King size bed, private bathroom, A/C
• 1 Private Bedroom – Includes 1 queen sized beds, full, private bathroom, A/C
DirectionsWe recommend taking a cab to the Paradise Mansion.