Sacred Soul Yoga Retreat in Bhutan 2018
This ten-day yoga retreat to Bhutan is a life-changing trip into the mystical Kingdom of Bhutan. On this journey, we will tread softly on the cultural, historical and spiritual treasures of this ancient land and connect with the spirit of its people. We will mindfully walk through enchanted and native forests paved with dwarf primroses leading to temples hanging on vertical cliffs. There is a daily dose of yoga and meditation in an open rice field, on a mountain top with spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges against the backdrop of ancient Buddhist stupas as the sun peeks through the early morning mist. We will relax and experience a soak in the unique hot-stone baths, dance to the tunes of hypnotic cymbals and drums, and taste organic Bhutanese cuisine.
We expect to connect your mind, body, and spirit to Bhutan’s secret recipe for happiness on this sacred soul journey with Samsara Asia.
- Mindful walks through enchanted old growth native forests leading to sacred abodes of ancient saints
- Daily yoga and meditation classes on mountain tops, river banks, grassy meadows, and prayer rooms, courtyards and many more vistas
- Glimpses into the culture, lifestyle, and history of Bhutan
- Find that inner stillness while treading ancient paths to some of the most sacred places on earth.
- Soak the inner and physical weariness in a medicinal hot stone bath while savoring authentic Bhutanese cuisine.
- Indulge in the colors of wild rhododendrons and alpine flowers as we drive across the sacred landscape
- Finally, hike the legendary Tiger's Nest hanging on a vertical cliff
- All meals included
- Land transportation
- Guided Tour
ScheduleEarly morning yoga and meditation session
Cultural tour and hike around sacred sites
Lunch on local cuisines
One on one sessions on sacred soul