Colorado Form & Formless Transformation Retreat
- Paititi Institute
- May 3, 2018 - May 6, 2018 (4 days)
- $350.00 to $500.00 – Sliding Scale Contribution
Shamanic Keys to Your Unlimited Human Potential
This retreat explores the theoretical and experiential groundwork of the shamanic transformation and healing process drawing intercultural bridges between various indigenous cultures of the world. With the help of indigenous dreaming perspectives, Jungian transpersonal psychology, cathartic breath-work and sacred geometry, we start remembering the universal language of evolutionary healing expressed throughout the ancient cultural wisdom of the world. While we understand the true wisdom from all traditions to be sacred and valuable, in this retreat we focus mainly on Amazonian, Andean, Tibetan, Chinese and Hindu traditions of which the facilitators have studied and benefited personally from.
In this retreat we focus on grounding into foundational indigenous wisdom traditions and daily practices we can use to consciously bring balance and stability to our walk of the hero’s journey of self-realization and awakening. Cultivating skillful means and discerning wisdom via ancestral heritage, heart presence, music/song circles, healthy nourishment and body movement allows for life to continuously merge in the here and now, dreaming awake the highest potential of every moment.
The practices in this retreat were shared with Roman Hanis and Cynthia Robinson directly by the elder holders of the ancient lineages from the Amazonian tribes of Ashuar, Whitoto and Yahua, Andean Incan descendants, Q’ero and Quechua people as well as Tibetan Lamas from the traditions of Karma Kagyu, Nyingma and Gelugpa and have been practiced in this format by the healers and course facilitators of Paititi institute since 2001. The practices you will learn in this retreat are transmitted as different “Waves” that relate to this wider ﬂow. They are progressive stages of maturation in the individual’s river of consciousness as you remove all barriers and blocks that cause separation from the limitless ocean of divine intelligence. These practices include:
Wave of Remembering: Through remembering, we learn how to recognize the earliest memories of inner peace, harmony and well being and subsequently release tensions and emotional charges in the form of fears, inhibitions, repressed emotions and traumas from the past, awakening the original joyful primordial essence.
Wave of Dreaming: With the help of Jungian transpersonal psychology, indigenous dreaming perspectives, and sacred geometry, we can remember the universal language of evolutionary healing.
Wave of Wind Breath: Each day we will embark on an experiential journey through a cathartic breath-work practice that blends Amazonian and Tibetan traditions. This practice is deeply meditative, heart activating and cathartic experience that revives the cellular memory of the whole organism. Breathwork sessions are accompanied by ceremonial cacao.
Wave of Process-Oriented Symptomatic Dance: This shamanic healing modality intuitively follows the organism’s symptoms to their origin of the dreaming language and supports us to disentangle the knots of conditioning at their root.
- $350.00 to $500.00 – Sliding Scale Contribution
A non-refundable credit card deposit of $100 USD is due upon registration and will be refunded if you are not accepted into this program for any reason. The remainder of the contribution will be paid in cash on the first day of the program. Please review our refund policy on the event overview page.
Healthy organic vegan food will be included.
This retreat will be held in on a beautiful Mesa between Telluride and Ridgeway. Spring water, Aspen trees and magical views await.
Lodging Option 1: Indoor camping in the temple. Please bring anything you will need to be comfortable (sleeping pad, sleeping bag, pillow, etc.)
Lodging Option 2: Outdoor camping in your personal tent in a beautiful forest. Again, please bring everything you will need to be comfortable.
Terms & Refund Policy
- We accept deposits via credit card which are made during the online application process. If you are not accepted to join for the program, your payment will be fully refunded. Your remaining balance is to be submitted in cash (USD) on the first day of the program.
- Your deposit is non-refundable but if you cancel within 6 weeks of the program start date, we can transfer your deposit to a future program minus a 10% admin fee.
- For cancellations within 2 months of the start date, payments are non-refundable and will only be transferable to a future program if we can fill your place in the retreat. We will try our best to do so.
- The contribution is non-refundable and non-transferable once the program begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel this retreat if our minimum number of participants is not met 2 weeks prior to the start date. All payments will be fully refunded if the program is canceled.