Liberate Your Heart ~ Open to Your Essence with Kundalini Yoga, Sound Healing, Cacao, and Plant Medicine
- Casa De Liberacion
- San Marcos La Laguna, Sololá Department, Guatemala
- Apr 1, 2018 - Apr 8, 2018 (8 days)
Do you want more connection, harmony, bliss, and ecstatic expansion in your life? Ready for a week to celebrate, play, be real, and heal together in gorgeous natural settings next to the majestic lake? Come to Guatemala for a week long experience of self-discovery, purification, and celebration. This is a week long experience of conscious life involving the healing practices and multi-dimensional experiences of:
✴Channeling & Inter-Dimensional Communication✴
✴Heart-Centered Community Building✴
“The moment I saw Dante’s smile, I knew he had fully transcended this grand illusion. He holds the universe in his eyes. All of the stars reside in those sparkling pools of light. His giggle encompasses the freedom only known by those that know no separation. Those that have been erased into Oneness. I knew I wanted to drink from his vastness and wander through the echos of his laughter. What a profound experience I shared with the beautiful souls that were also called to liberate their wild hearts beyond what is known. We shared hysterical joy during what Dante has coined “Kundalooney” yoga, which makes me smile even as I write this. We blessed and whispered love into cacao, we were bathed in sound, we tuned our vibration, we set fire to what didn’t serve us, we sang, we chanted, we channeled, we opened our chakras and in our nakedness we sweated out the layers that were never ours to begin with. The entire time, we were surrounded by the beauty of the lake, the pregnant volcanoes and the endless reverberating magic of the Mayans. We held each other, both physically and beyond. Gently. Lovingly. Purely. We made space for vulnerability. We honored all of the parts. The dark and the light. We honored the whole. All was included, dots were connected and in that allowance, we danced with the absolute. Unconditional peace. Unconditional love. I have nothing, but deep appreciation for Dante, for Arktara, for Samuel and all the beings that co created this incredible and profound experience within the endless vastness of everything. I feel deep humbleness as I navigate this infinite mystery and all I can say is… Thank you.” ~ Christine Hazelton, co
- Each day there will be a daily schedule of healing experiences that allow participants greater awareness, self-love, and self-knowledge. We will come together in spaces of authenticity and show our heart, our desires, our talents, our magic, our wounds, our dreams, and our Divinity. We dedicate this retreat as a sacred healing space where all are accepted, valued, and are empowered to step into their gifts and open their channel for Source to flow.
- We will engage in daily purifying practices with Kundalini yoga, a powerful yogic technology that aids in opening and purifying our energy body and channel for life force to flow through us. The food offered during this course will be vegetarian with a vegan option, and will include high vibration and purifying foods. We will purify our hearts with the spirit of cacao, which was once called “heart-blood” by ancient Mayan cultures. We will work with cacao as a spiritual plant partner, a living ally that brings powerful fuel to the fire of our hearts and activates our emotional and spiritual bodies. We will allow our hearts to open and allow ourselves and each other to express ourselves authentically. There will be many teachings and practices offered to search within, and we will use guided meditations and energy healing to integrate our old wounds and create the space for more joy and bliss to enter our lives. The co-creative process of holding each other and connecting with the group will be seen as a sacred process of learning to connect deeply and authentically with ourselves and with each other, and clearing the blockages and fears that prevent us from more fully loving and embracing each other. We will purify our minds and bodies together so the already radiant and complete energy of our hearts can more clearly shine through us as we come together and unify our bodies, minds, and hearts into perfect Unity. And through that Unity, we will come together with each other in both ceremony and celebration
- Daily Kundalini Yoga Practice
- Each day we will rise with a powerful Kundalini yoga practice. Kundalini yoga is a modern tradition with an ancient yogic lineage that combines all aspects of yoga into “kriyas.” Kriyas are yogic formulas designed to purify and strengthen the body and electromagnetic field to open our channels for the spiritual energies within us to lead to awakening. Kundalini yoga uses powerful breath, rhythmic and entrancing movement, and mantras to take groups deep into enlivening yet deeply relaxing meditative states. In Shivasana (deep yogic relaxation) there will be a sound bath to bring you deeper into relaxation and allow you to access alternate realities. In this retreat, we will practice a specially newly developing lineage of Kundalini yoga called Kundalooney yoga. In Kundalooney yoga we hold to the wise sentiment that: “the best way to become enlightened is to LIGHTEN UP!” We will bring lightness, joy, and playfulness to the sometimes rigid practice of yoga, and incorporate laughter and multi-dimensional meditations into the flow of the powerful awakening Kundalini kriyas.
- Cacao & Sacred Plant Medicine
- Cacao was once called “heart-blood” by ancient indigenous Central American cultures, as chocolate expands the love within us. Chocolate as a plant contains tons of magical compounds and bliss hormones that aid in accessing higher states of consciousness. Chocolate as a spirit energy asks that the heart open to love, and brings those who drink with awareness and devotion through a healing journey of integrating dis-owned aspects of self with radiant unconditional love. We will use magical cacao as a daily partner and develop or deepen our relationship with the chocolate spirit as an ally in continually expanding our hearts.YESCACAO
- Other plant teachers will be offered as catalysts for going deeper into alternate realities and awakening our intuitive gifts. Working with other plant teachers will be an optional part of this retreat only for those who choose to work with them, and will require an additional small personal investment.
- Small quantities (micro-doses) of planet medicine may be offered at certain times throughout the retreat, and there will be one full ceremony near the end of the retreat. When treated with deep reverence and used in sacred space, these plant medicines can be tools to purify and open our channels for deeper connection to our Spirit and our multi-dimensional allies.
- Sound Healing & the Power of Voice
- Many have claimed that sound and vibration will be the medicine of the future. The serene and celestial sounds of crystal singing bowls, sacred chimes, tuning forks, and other instruments will allow us to experience deeper trance states during this retreat. Healing sounds can bring great relaxation and aid us in expanding our awareness. We will learn to use our voice, the most powerful sound healing instrument available, to tune all of our chakras and to more fully and authentically express and heal ourselves. Sacred mantras will accompany our yoga practice, and there will be certain time we set aside to give greater focus to sound healing and vocal activation. The sound healing offered during the yoga practice will allow you to relax even deeper and integrate the higher energies available as we call forth our multi-dimensional connections.
- Channeling & Inter-dimensional Communication
- In channeling, one enters into a mode of consciousness through which their personal energy is attuned to that another spiritual being, which borrows the channel’s voice in order to deliver a message. Dante, the main leader of this retreat, is a channel for the Pleiadian collective, an extra-terrestrial group consciousness that is focused on sharing love and heart awareness throughout our galaxy. Through Dante the Pleiadian collective shares guidance on developing intuitive gifts, progressing on the spiritual journey, releasing limiting beliefs, finding balance within relationships, extra-terrestrial contact and the future of humanity, as well as whatever subjects participants bring to the session. There will be a daily group interaction with the Pleiadians, and participants will develop a relationship with the Pleiadians and their own extra-terrestrial aspects if they are willing during retreat. Channeling opens a multi-dimensional space where participants may also experience their own opening and awakening to their guides and the beings present with the group. In addition to channeling, there will be several sessions focused upon meditations, practices, and others ways that participants may open their channels to multi-dimensional beings including angels, extra-terrestrials, departed loved ones, nature spirits (faeries/deva), ascended masters, deities and demi-gods, and many more.
- Total Authenticity
- This retreat will be an opportunity to make huge leaps in how you live your life, and in how you see yourself and relate to yourself. The key principle in living from your heart is in totally honoring what your heart wants to do and how your heart wants to express through you. As we learn to trust our heart, we become clear in knowing what we actually want, rather than what we think we want. This experience will be based on the understanding that as we become very clear with ourselves in our desires and preferences, we can more authentically relate to each other in deeper ways with greater ease. In this container we will encourage you to be your total real self, and find value and magic within yourself as you are.
- Light Work & Shadow Work
- We will step into the radiant space in our heart where we are already One with the Divine. Guided meditations will catalyze a group awakening into our light-bodies, where we will tap into our innate power to heal our minds and bodies effortlessly through becoming aware of the Light We Are and letting go of resistance. In that safely held space of Unconditional Love, we will support each other in revealing our wounds and limiting belief systems so that we can more completely release the lower density frequencies and move into greater balance and harmony.
- Integrating the Inner Child and Embracing Playfulness
- We will learn guided meditations to re-connect with fragmented aspects of our inner child. Whether we experienced physical abuse as children, we were all traumatized by our conditioning into an imbalanced society bent on suppressing emotions. We will allow ourselves to experience a greater sense of wholeness and completion by inviting these fragmented aspects of our inner child back into our hearts and experiencing emotional freedom. As we do, we unlock suppressed and hidden stores of energy that bring a greater clarity and enthusiasm for life. We will embrace the importance of playfulness and recreation as a tool to re-create ourselves, and allow ourselves to relax so our hearts may open.
- Co-Creation & Inter-Dependence
- We all need each other to be whole. In the sacred space of this retreat we will dedicate time to connecting with one another in the space of our heart, and use practices such as heart sharing circles and eye gazing to come into a space of vulnerability with one another through which the barriers around our heart may dissolve. Each participant will bring unique and important blessings to the group, and we will encourage those who join to honor and nourish their gifts so that we may flourish together. The spirit of together-ness will lead us to an experience of Unity consciousness. As we build authentic connections and create the gatherings and ceremonies of this retreat together, we will experience ourselves as One.
- Divine Celebration
- If you are feeling that getting together with your blood family for the winter holidays is no longer your highest excitement, perhaps it is because your soul family is calling you to gather in Guatemala! This retreat is a celebration of our own Divinity, alive within every cell and atom of this Universe. Each moment will be an opportunity to witness life in ecstasy and awe, and to experience the bliss that is our birthright.
- Arrival: April 1 by 2PM. At 3PM we will gather for a tour of the space and gather for our first cacao ceremony.
- Departure: April 8th after lunch at 2PM.
- Personal Investment for this Retreat (including food and accommodation ~ flight and transportation from the airport must be covered personally. Contact us for travel tips.)
- Energy Exchange:
- Early Bird Price: $1111 USD
- Late Bird Price: $1222 USD
- Early bird registration for first 5 sign-ups only, and ends February 14 2018!
- Register for this retreat by making a $444 deposit. Contact Dante via Dante Singh on Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.
- Cancellation Deposit Refund Policy
- 75% refund before February 14
- 50% refund before March 1
- 25% refund before March 15
- No refund after March 15
- The lead facilitator of this retreat is Dante. Find out more about him and his vision on this website!
- This retreat will be co-facilitated by the Arktara of Celestial Spirit healing. Arktara is a sound healer with deep presence and awareness, a powerful and compassionate space-holder and healer, and a channel for several extra-terrestrial groups and other higher beings. Find more about her on Facebook @CelestialSpirtHealing.
- Does your heart feel the call to be liberated? Are you ready to embody more of your Divine essence in the joy of accelerated healing and loving community? Take the plunge, and reserve your spot now!
Venue HighlightsLiberating the Heart will be hosted at Casa de Liberacion retreat center in Guatemala, a freshly opened healing center in the lush forests outside of San Marcos la Laguna. Casa de Liberacion is built upon sacred Mayan ceremonial land, and is secluded and private. The rooms are luxurious and spacious and this center was built with your comfort in mind so all have the space to go deep within themselves. At Casa de Liberacion, we will be out of the busy frequency of the village, and tucked away in nature, though close enough for easy access. The center is designed according to natural energy flows and built with crystals and magical materials inlaid within the building. There is a high quality filtration system and all of the water at the center is potable and drinkable. The natural surroundings around Casa de Liberacion is lush and serene; it is a mystical and spacious place to go within yourself and embody the peace in your heart.
Our center is just outside of San Marcos, a village filled with spiritual teachers and seekers of many traditions. San Marcos is a home for both a local Mayan community and a bustling New Age community of light-bringers. Come before the retreat or stay after to enjoy the countless opportunities for blissful connection and spiritual expansion offered in San Marcos and around Lake Atitlan!
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleSample Schedule for a Typical Day
7:00 AM Wake Up Chimes
7:30-9:30AM Kundalini Yoga & Sound Bath
9:30-11:11AM Breakfast and Integration Time
11:11-2:22PM Cacao Ceremony
2:22-4:44PM Lunch and Integration Time
4:44-6:00PM Channeling Session & Sound Healing
7:00-9:00PM Special Gatherings & Community Co-Creation
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
AccommodationsLush and spacious dorm rooms with comfortable beds. A private room and a semi-private room are available for an additional charge. Photos coming soon.
DirectionsShuttles available to San Marcos la Laguna directly from the Guatemala city airport. There will be a meeting point in town where all participants will gather before the retreat. Detailed instructions will be provided upon reserving your spot!