Reiki 3 and Reiki Master Retreat- In the footsteps of the Spiritual Healer
- The Sacred Valley Healing Center- Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta, CA, United States
- Mar 23, 2018 - Mar 25, 2018 (3 days)
Alan Waugh is offering a powerful weekend retreat learning Reiki 3 and Reiki Master/ Teacher in the beautiful Mount Shasta area in Northern California at the base of the mountain that is considered the root chakra of Pachamama/ Mother Earth. The cost of this weekend includes accommodation or camping on the beautiful land of the Sacred Valley Healing Center and all meals of organic vegetarian food. Retreat starts with dinner on friday evening and lunch on sunday before departure. Cost is $499 all inclusive.
Discounts given if you wish to sleep and eat off site.
Mount Shasta is an international destination for spiritual seekers and is considered the root chakra of the earth. Receiving attunements here enhances the potential to deepen quickly your power as healer.
Here is a recent email from a client who received a Reiki 3 attunement: "The attunement has had both physical and whole being components. I experienced tingling on my head so intensely in the first week that I actually had someone check my head at one point to see if something was there lol. It felt like electricity at times or someone touching me lightly on the head at other moments. Or/also pressure or a sense of openness in the back/top of my head for the first 3 days. I've had a much clearer stronger connection to messages in general, but especially when working with Reiki on someone. I've also had a lot of things come together in a beautiful way and create complete pictures, whereas I had only part of the pictures previously. I also feel a deep sense of calm and surety of step and being that's different."
You will receive certificates for Reiki 3 and Reiki Master / Teacher and Alan will give you handouts that he uses for teaching all his classes, including copies of Legal consent forms and marketing material. You will come away from this weekend fully invigorated to start your own healing business. As part of this retreat, Alan is always available to offer advice for your Reiki career.
"The path to success is to take massive, determined action" Tony Robbins
- In this weekend retreat you will be attuned to Reiki Level 3 allowing for maximum flow of Reiki energy flow. Learn the secret Usui Master symbol that incorporates all the 3 symbols from Reiki 2, into one. Learn about setting up a Reiki Healing Practice, learn relaxation techniques and techniques of how to talk with new clients to put them at ease. Learn how to use a pendulum for diagnostic work and how to use the Master symbol to unwind, stuck energy. Learn how to incorporate Some Shamanic Practices into Reiki. Time to practice on others. Build sacred community.
- On the second day you will learn how to offer transmission of the Reiki attunements. How to structure and teach a Reiki class. At the end of the weekend you will come away with all the tools needed to start a career as a Reiki teacher.
- Pre requisite- already received Reiki 1 and 2 attunements and have experience of giving at least 7 full Reiki sessions .
- Go on to learn Shamanistic Reiki in a weekend workshop/ retreat with Alan who developed this powerful practice.
- This retreat will be taught by Alan Waugh, who works as a Shamanic Healer/ Teacher/ Ceremonialist and Reiki practitioner in the Mount Shasta area and internationally. He leads groups to the Peruvian jungle. See his web site www.spiritwisdomhealing.com (http://www.spiritwisdomhealing.com/) for more info about his practice, trips to Peru and to discuss the retreat, or schedule an appointment.
- Alan offers personal retreats at his healing center near Mount Shasta
- "Words cannot even begin to express the shift I have experienced in my life since taking Alan's Mt. Shasta Spiritual Retreat Reiki 1 and 2 certification course! My entire life has changed to such a degree that is unspeakably profound! He has a way of tuning into people around him that makes you feel understood and accepted as you are. You couldn't ask for a better instructor.
- As I have said, my life has transformed in every way imaginable. Mainly due to his gift he has shared with me, but also due to the energy and work I have put into my life after taking his course! I think it is always important to remember that a teacher is a student as much as a student is a teacher! I felt no hierarchy when in is presence. He is down to earth, a part of earth, yet seemingly transcendental in consciousness!
- I look forward to advancing my understanding of him as well as his path in the coming future!
- Thank you Alan for being a blessing upon this planet, this land, the peoples here, but most of all to the creatures and elements within existence upon this realm as well as others! You are truly blessed!"
- to read more 5 star reviews about Alan's practice, copy and paste this URL in your browser
Venue HighlightsThe Center is Located near the base of Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta located in Northern California is a increasingly popular destination for spiritual seekers from all over the world. With a summit of 14,125 feet above sea level, Mt.Shasta is the second highest peak in the Cascade Mountain range and has the largest mass of any single mountain in the USA. Considered to be dormant, this volcano is said to be one of the most likely to have a major eruption, though probably not for another 400 years or so!
Considered to be the root chakra of Mother Earth, Mount Shasta or Apu Shasta (mountain spirit) as she is also known, by the Q’ero Indians of Peru, is the site of many strange and wonderful myths and legends. A crystal city inside the Mountain, peopled by a 5th dimensional race known as the Lemurians, sightings of Ascended Masters, most notably Saint Germaine and many reported sightings of interstellar visitors are all part of the folklore that make this place one of the most sacred and mystical on Earth.
We located our healing center here, not only because of the incredible beauty but because the Sacred Mountain is considered to be one of the most powerful vortexes on the planet and a place with magnified healing power.
As part of the retreat we will take you on a guided trip to some Sacred Sites
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
ScheduleFriday: Arrive by 6.00pm
Class to learn the powerful Reiki 3 symbol and learn how Reiki 3 is incorporated into your Reiki practice 8.00 to 10.00pm
Saturday: Breakfast 8.30am
Reiki 3 is considered to be a higher level spiritual practice that 1 and 2. Learn how to embody this . Receive Reiki 3 attunement on a powerful vortex site on the Mountain (weather permitting). 10.00am to 1.00pm
Practice, Practice, Practice! Also learn how to use a pendulum and clear blocked energies with the Reiki symbol. 2.00 to 6.00pm
Question time and learn about giving Reiki classes, structure, protocol etc. Scores around the campfire and talking circle (weather permitting) 7.00 to 10.00pm
Sunday: Breakfast 8.30 am
Learn how to give and practice giving the attainments for Reiki 1, 2 and 3.
Learn about setting up a Reiki Healing Business.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe offer Organic vegetarian free range organic chicken or wild caught fish. We can cater to most dietary restrictions with meals lovingly prepared by a chef. All products GMO free. All meals are Gluten Free
AccommodationsWe are located on 5 beautiful wooded acres with an awesome view of Mount Shasta. We have a main lodge with 4 queen beds and one twin and many sleeping pads to position indoors or outdoors. Also tent camping (we provide tents, pads etc)
A large patio and a separate gazebo with a queen bed, allow you to sleep under the stars on warm nights
DirectionsWe are located 1 hour 15 minutes from Medford, Oregon Airport in the north and 1 hour from Redding Airport in the south and approximately 4 hours drive from San Francisco. 5 1/2 hours south of Portland, Oregon
We can provide shuttle service from Medford or Redding airport for an additional fee