Three Principal Aspects of the Path
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- 43 Hobart Lane Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- Jul 8, 2018 - Jul 13, 2018 (6 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath per person - $678.00 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath per person - $678.00 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $728.00 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $1,078.00 Single…
- Tsongkhapa’s Three Principal Aspects of the Path condenses lamrim into the essential teachings of renunciation, bodhicitta, and correct view of emptiness.
- These teachings incorporate the essence of Hinayana and Mahayana Buddhism for achieving liberation and omniscient.
- The primary focus of the retreat will be on correct view of emptiness, which is the antidote to the self-grasping mind.
- The Principal Teachings of Buddhism by Tsongkhapa – Commentary by Pabongka Rinpoche
- Teachings on Je Tsongkhapa’s Three Principal Aspects of the Path – Commentary by His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama
- The Three Principal Aspects of the Path: An Oral Teaching by Geshe Sonam Rinchen
The retreat will be held in noble silence.
The retreat includes study, teaching, discussion, and guided meditation.
There will be 3 sessions per day with breaks between sessions for practice, hiking, dharma discussion, or rest.
Check-in will be from 3 – 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 8th, with dinner following, and the program will end after morning session on Friday, July 13th, with an optional lunch afterwards.
40% deposit is due upon registration, and final payment is due by June 8th. The retreat is non-refundable, but transferable to another person.
Elohee is an alcohol, children and pet free facility.