RELAX RENEW RESTORE - 7 Days Yoga Holidays For Couples and Groups In Gozo, Malta
- Pachamama Studio
- Triq Ta Ghonqa, Xagħra, Malta
- Jul 23, 2018 - Jul 29, 2018 (7 days)
- €1300 to €1700 10% discount (special offer)
Holidays can be hectic. escape the busyness for a while. Replenish your body, mind and spirit with daily yoga and meditations on the beach, daily healthy meals, relaxing time on the beautiful spots on the Gozo island, swimming in the sea, amazing sunsets and trips around the island.
Join us for a 7 days retreat in magical island of Gozo to find bliss, to explore unknown land and to replenish your resources.
- 6 nights of quality accommodation with en suite bathrooms and the private pool in beautiful typical Gozitan house of character
- 3 x Daily healthy vegetarian meals
- Daily relaxation by the sea on the beautiful spots
- Daily swimming and snorkeling in the sea
- Daily morning yoga on the beach
- Amazing trips around the island including watching sunsets
- Relaxing time by the pool with a glass of local wine
- Visiting local feasts (during weekends)
What's not included:
- Travel/health insurance
- Transfer from and to Malta International Airport (MLA)
- Massages and treatment sessions
- Snorkeling gear
- Extra things like scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
- Shared twin room with en suite bathroom €1300 specially designed for 2 friends
- Private double room with en suite bathroom and balcony €1500 designed for couples
- Private DELUXE double room with en suite bathroom €1,700 designed especially for couples
This retreat will take place in the middle of the Mediterranean sea on the island of Gozo in the village of Xaghra. Gozo, which means 'joy', is a little spit of land sitting in the Mediterranean Sea with unique rocky coastal landscape, waters so crystal-clear and the sky so bright blue that you’ll have to rub your eyes to believe what you are seeing. Gozo is the second largest island of the Maltese Archipelago and is an ideal destination for those who treasure a slow, relaxed rhythm of life and cherish unspoilt countryside and being close to the sea. Baroque churches and old stone farmhouses dot the countryside. The beauty of surrounding nature all around create an ambiance of complete peace.
120 min of Lomi Lomi Nui massage – at €95 – please book your space at the time of reserving your place
- To secure your place please settle the deposit of 50% of the total price
- In the event that you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, your place is transferable.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
- Participants are expected to arrange their own flights and travel/health insurance.
Please contact Dorota for bank details at email@example.com
"RELAX and find inner calm and peace.RENEW your senses .RESTORE your energy back in balance."
- *Daily relaxation on the beach
- *Daily swimming and snorkeling in the sea
- *Daily morning yoga and meditation on the beach
- *All inclusive 6 nights accommodation with 3 daily healthy meals
- *Relaxing time by the pool with a glass of local wine
- *Amazing trips around the island
- *Breathtaking sunsets
- *Visiting local feasts
Venue HighlightsThings to do (optional)
During this retreat, you will be able to enjoy a holistic treatment during your free time.
*Lomi Lomi Nui Hawaiian massage (95 EUR - 2 hours)
*Quad bike tours
*Horse riding/visits on the horse farm
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleSAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
DAY 1 (ARRIVAL)
Before 18:00 Arrival
19:00 Sharing circle / introduction
DAY 2 TO 6
06:30 Morning yoga on the beach
11:00 Swimming in the sea, relaxing
13:00 Lunch box in nature
14:00 Swimming in the sea
16:00 Free time/trips
18:00 Sunset watching
DAY 7 (DEPARTURE)
06:30 Morning yoga on the beach
You will have the opportunity to leave at any time and stay extra nights after the retreat. Please ask about possibilities of extra nights to Pachamama Studio, when making a reservation.
Menu/CuisineYou will enjoy three healthy vegetarian meals daily (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with grains, fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds. If you have special dietary requirements please get in touch to Pachamama Studio, when making a reservation.
AccommodationsThe villa is a farmhouse built of the local Maltese limestone, which has been renovated and kept in old-modern style, offering comfort, charm, and relaxation. Set on 2 floors with 4 en-suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and living room overlooking the private pool area.
Two rooms have a queen bed and en-suite bathroom, and one has 2 single beds each with en-suite bathroom. Downstairs is an extra bathroom. And also a therapy room, where you can book your treatment.
The farmhouse has an outdoor terrace with fantastic views of Ramla Valley, Malsarforn Bay, and Zebbuq Village.
DirectionsARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Fly to Malta International Airport (MLA). There is a direct bus X1 (€2) that will take you from the airport directly to the Gozo Ferry Terminal. The journey by bus takes over an hour and you will enjoy some nice views of Malta on the way. It takes 20 minutes to cross to Gozo. You only pay for the ferry when you leave the island (€4.65).
We can also organize a transfer from the airport to the ferry terminal in Malta (Cirkewwa) and the cost is around €25. Please let us know your flight details and exact arrival time.
You will be collected from the ferry terminal in Gozo and taken to the retreat venue.