Heart Journey to the centre ~ reignite the fire and your sacred vision
- Heart Map Experiences on Pachamama
- Otavalo, Ecuador
- Mar 8, 2018 - Mar 13, 2018 (6 days)
Envision a shamanic pilgrimage to the middle of the world; a Hero’s Quest if you must; into the centre of your Heart.
In the lapse of 5 nights and 4 days, let us journey around the medicine wheel in full circle; together with other creators of their own path such as yourself, to experience the teachings of the 4 sacred elements, and supporting each other’s processes of birth, life, death and rebirth; as well as receiving the guidance of Indigenous wisdom keepers and powerful master plants. All these, surrounded by beautiful landscapes in the heights of the Andes, at Peguche, an indigenous village 2,5 km outside of Otavalo.
This time-space co-creation is a one of a kind, It’s special because of you and every being that will be part of it. Think about it. You are a powerful creator of your own destiny and by choosing to be part of this experience you will attract exactly what you need at this time of your path of evolution to growth and become a better version of you. This Experience is dreamed as a powerful container for heart opening, life changing, empowering and inspiring transformation.
Who is this journey for?
- If you are going through a major life transition and you need the time and space to see clear and get inspired about what's next on your path.
- If you are an Artist, Visionary, Musician, Filmmaker, Healer, Heart-Space Holder, Neo-Shaman, Community builder, Storyteller and a Conscious Entrepreneur.
- If you are a woman, a man, single or in a relationship. If you are a parent and you want to create a more meaningful lifestyle to model for your children and if you are consciously attracting and manifesting your tribe.
- This is an adventure for spiritual warriors that are holding space for the new ways and the new Earth.
This opportunity is open to all but not everybody is ready for it. So we want to make sure you really understand what is the main intention for this and every journey so you can get the most out of it as well as get behind the prayer that goes with it.
Our prayer for this Heart Quest:
Oh Great Spirit ~ Pachamama ~ Higher-Self,
Let us come together in ONE HEART so we may manifest and nurture a strong foundation for an international community of seed carriers and WorldBridgers to consciously inspire and support each other to co-create together
the Galactic Indigenous Culture for this new time.
All my relations
You will journey with :
Shairy Quimbo (Peguche, Ecuador)
Andean shaman, descendant from the Inca lineage “Condor Mallku”
“The sound of the sacred seashell brings us back to the origin of the ages and prophecies, taking on the mission of planting the seeds of transformation to a new humanity.”
Shairy is a Kichwa man from the Andean mountains of Otavalo where he received inspiration and wisdom from his ancestors. After his pilgrimages to the sacred mountains: For the master Shairy Quimbo, visiting the sacred mountains of Ausangate and Huascaran in Peru; Illimani in Bolivia; and Cotopaxi, Chimborazo, Yanaurcu, Imbabura, Cusin and Cotacachi in Ecuador, taught him valuable lessons about the family life of condors.
By observing condor parents teaching their young to fly, Shairy witnessed how very important the role of elders, parents and the whole community play in the life and growth of youth.
Shairy’s visions of ecstasy come from the musical meditation Takysamy opening doors to shamanic knowledge. In this way, he recovered and remembered his ancestral lineage of the “Kuntur Mallku” path. Now he shares all this wisdom in the form of ceremonies, healing concerts, personal consultations, and workshops, with everybody who resonate with his frequencies.
He will be sharing with us:
Takysamy an ancient technique of healing with music and sounds; helping and assisting our process of finding harmony and well being.
Flight of the Condor Workshop based on his book 7 Condor Feathers 7 Teachings of the Wisdom Path
Alexsandra (Quebec, Canada)
In service of the way of the Heart
For the past 15 years Alexsandra has journeyed and received teachings from Indigenous elders of different parts of North and South America, India, and also from different master plants. Deeply involved in the active service of her medicinal community and indigenous elders of Turtle Island, she takes heart in sharing medicine with her brothers and sisters, holding space to a female pathway of ceremonial beauty, for the recognition of our true nature; to discover again and again the treasures of unconditional love. Ph.D. in anthropology, working with indigenous people, she is involved in community healing and reconciliation in the province of Quebec.
During the journey, she will be sharing with us her medicine, teachings, music and support, offering a four altar ceremony from the Earth to the Heart.
Soniko Waira (BC bear country, Canada)
Musician, artist, visionary.
‘’Visions are meant to be manifested, otherwise they remain just as dreams.’’
From Quito (Ecuador), Soniko Waira, leaves in Canada since 14 years. Teacher, student, storyteller and seed carrier, he’s been walking the conscious medicine path for the past 13 years; learning from the wisdom and teachings of indigenous elders from Turtle Island. He is a Dreamer of the old/new ways of living in harmony with all my relations on Pachamama (Mother Existence). His purpose in life is to serve our planet, sharing seeds of HEART and CONSCIOUSNESS, connecting the ancient indigenous wisdom with the modern worldviews...
Two years ago, he received the vision for this shamanic pilgrimage on the top of the mountains in Ecuador during a medicine journey. It’s a vision from the Heart and its purpose is to gather a group of conscious beings that are walking a path of service, to the human family and to Pachamama to co-create a magical time-space for quantum jumps, transformational experiences, powerful alliances and heart connections; a spiritual pilgrimage to centre of the Heart.
During this journey, he will be sharing his medicine, teachings & music and leading workshop called the Heart Map Experience (a tool he created that is a combination of ancestral indigenous wisdom and modern mind techniques), a cacao ceremony and some coaching support.
- A welcome with flowers ceremony
- Accommodations in Aya Huma Hostal
- Living and learning the principles of AYNI [MINGA and RANDI-RANDI]. This are the Andean core philosophies that foster a culture they call "The good Living"
- The teachings and guidance of Indigenous medicine and wisdom keepers of Andean traditions
- 2 main Ceremonies with master plants
- 2 main Transformational workshops + group co-creation workshops
- 2 Sweat lodges
- A Takysamy (healing music) concert
- A beautiful journal/moon planner + all the materials needed for the workshops
- Guided tours to Andean mountains & lakes
- Most meals included will be considering guests preferences; including vegan and gluten free meals. For meals not included there will be a variety of restaurants to choose from
- Spanish to English translation as well as personalized support to help you integrate what comes up during your process
- The option of accessing healing sessions with our partners by request
- Holistic and kind support from our team
- Additional gear and equipment
- Additional healing or holistic services (optional)
- Essential kit list items
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Travel and medical insurance
- Meals where are not stated
- Treats and snacks (optional)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By registering to this journey, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- To register you need to pay a deposit of 50% of the cost that will confirm your commitment. The rest to be paid by February 28, 2018.
- There is a non refundable administrative fee of $111 in case of cancellation before February 28. After February 28 the cancellation fee is $555.
- We reserve the right to cancel the retreat, if it is not meeting the retreat minimum (if we do so, you will be refunded 100% of the funds). We reserve the right to decide if you are not a good fit for this retreat (if so, your deposit will be refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans.
- This is a journey of self-development and personal growth and for this reason each person must be responsible and accountable for their own life creation and well being at all times.
- You are responsible for communicating organizing personalized request such as special diets and medical requirements.
- You are responsible for acquiring your own travel and medical insurance.
- We are responsible to communicate and to be clear about every aspect of the ceremonies with the assistance of master plants but our policy is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. (You gotta know and understand why you are creating this experience)
- We are responsible for the organization and facilitation of this experience. And to provide everything we’ve included and specify in this package you’re paying for.
ITINERARY JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE ECUADOR MARCH 8 -13, 2018
Welcome to arrive after 13h00 for your check-in at the Aya Huma hostal
18h30 Welcoming with a beautiful flower ceremony
20h00 Takyasamy concert by Shairy Quimbo
06h00 Sweat lodge / Dream circle and intentions
09h30 Hike to a mountain
15h30 Workshop Flight of the Condor with Shairy
18h30 Dinner at Hostal
21h00 Ceremony with Shairy
08h00 Dream circle
13h00 Otavalo market
14h00 Workshop “Los 4 altares” with Alexsandra
18h00 Dinner in Hostal
20h30 Cacao Ceremony with Soniko and Alexsandra
06h00 Dream circle
10h00-14h00 Workshop Heart Map Experience with Soniko
14h00 Group Co-creation
06h00 Dream circle
10h00 Group Co-creation
12h00 Thanksgiving and Abundance Ceremony
18h00 Sweat lodge
06h00 Dream circle
08h00 Breakfast and closing Ceremony
“We've all been given a gift, the gift of life. What we do with our lives is our gift back.” Edo
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
AccommodationsThe authentic and traditional style of the rooms, make sure they have a cozy and warm charisma combined with space and comfort, a soothing stay is guaranteed.
In the yards you have the opportunity to relax in one of the many hammocks and enjoy the many birds (including Hummingbirds), native plants and trees.