AYAHUASCA - SAN PEDRO ceremonies 03 days, Cusco Peru. All year 2017.
- MARRIAGE ANDEAN INCA, wachuma Ayahuasca ceremonies and andean: Authentic shamans of the jungle and andean, all 2017 www.caisae.com
- Caisae centro de retiros.
- Jan 1, 2017 - Dec 1, 2017 (335 days)
- 03 Techniques $360 AND 07Techniques $450 DEPENDING ON THE CEREMONIES RECEIVED
AYAHUASCA,WACHUMA (San pedro) retreats 03 days, different dates throughout the months of January to December 2017. More information www.caisae.com
Our retreats have been recognized by the Peruvian Ministry of Health; accredits the nature responsible, safe and authentic quality service guaranteed with the medicine.The center is associated with more than 120 Shamanic Masters of various Peruvian tribes; Andean (Qeros, Ausangate) and Amazon (Shipibos, Ashanincas, Machilengas). The intention of these select Shamans is to share their knowledge and teachings to humanity. CAISAE helps you discover and embrace the mystery and power of true inner healing. We are dedicated to mending wounds and healing scars deep within the mind and soul of one’s being. With Ayahuasca andWachuma (San Pedro) ceremonies we seek spiritual purification through.
CEREMONIES INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT.-A total of six ancestral, Incan techniques for purification – a cleansing which requires preparation of the mind, body, and spirit. These are:Medicinal Volcanic Water - General detoxification of the gastrointestinal and renal system. Specifically, the water purifies the kidneys, the stomach, and the intestines by stimulating elimination of excess toxic waste via urination, vomiting, evacuation of the bowels. The water is taken one day prior to the retreat.Coca-Leaf Reading - Used as a medium for insight, guidance, and presaging in Incan ceremonies, the reading allows us to diagnose the person’s state and to guide them effectively. The reading is important for detecting and delving into their problems, thereby helping to solve them during the healing process.Cleansing Ceremony - We purify and scour negative energies; karma; and bad physical sensations and spiritual vibrations accumulated throughout the body. It is important to open the chakras and to liberate the spirit as preparation for receiving Ayahuasca.Ayahuasca Ceremony (2) - The ceremony helps to heal the wounds of your soul; transforms your heart and conscience through forgiveness; purifies the blood; and allows for an extensive spiritual, psychological, physical and mental cleansing.Offering to the Pachamama - We give thanks to everything that we have now; for not lacking in food; for an awakened life; for breathing; and for the benefits we have received from the sacred medicine and the forces of the universe-helping to improve us in spirit, health, love, family, work, and other areas.Bath of Flowering - The bath activates our vitality; channels a spiritual, cosmic energy-charge; connects us with the great spirits of the universe; and attracts active, positive vibrations and powerful energies for your protection from negative energies. The Retreat includes:
- Pick-up from our Shamanic Center in Cusco. Private transportation to and from the CAISAE Retreat Center located in el Valle Sagrado (the Sacred Valley);
-Accommodation for 3 days 2 nights in the retreat center. Double or private room per person. Meal Plan consisting of a special diet for work with medicinal plants;
- Various Andean items used as offerings in the Pachamama (Mother Earth), cleansing, and other ceremonies;
- An experienced spiritual guide and translator (Quechua-Spanish-English) will be with you for the entire duration of the medicinal retreat;
– We offer a photo session of the various ceremonies of the retreat as a souvenir without interruption of the actual ceremony (optional).
- The retreat is carried out by 3 or 4 Shamans native to Peru from different regions: Qeros, Ausangate, Ashanincas, Shipibo, Machilenga, etc.
- After the ceremony each individual will have a personal consultation with the Shaman in which they will talk about their personal healing experience and have the opportunity to learn about the significance of their visions;
- There will also be group meetings and lessons carried out by the Shaman so you may share the lessons you’ve learned during the experience and learn about the experiences of others;
- A relaxing, instrumental Andean music in the center;
- The retreat is available by schedule or on the date you would like to reserve, as long as we receive a few days prior notice; and
- A maximum of 6 participants per group.Your Contribution Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water Only: Group $360 All Six Techniques: Group: $550. Private : $ 600 ( partner or friends).Special Private: $700 (one recipient only).