Song of the Bird Yoga and Nature Retreat France
- Private Villa Provence
- Provence, France
- Jun 6, 2018 - Jun 10, 2018 (5 days)
- $1453 to $1899
Your Invitation to slow down.
Immerse yourself in pure nature, sink into to the enchanting beauty of your surroundings, dive into the river of your own flow, and emerge shining within, free to be yourself and enjoy it all. Treat yourself to a week of pure bliss!
Take the opportunity of resting in harmony with nature in this relaxing luxury yoga and dance retreat France, surrounded by vineyard and oaks, enjoying custom crafted classes, nature excursions, wild dance, meditation, bathing, body treatments and relaxing with a small intimate group. Take the natural world in and merge into oneness.
Set in a private park, where the colours of the olive trees blend with the perfumes of lavender and rosemary creating a small Mediterranean paradise, lays a 17th century magical oasis of calm in one of the most beautiful parts of France: Provence, Cote d‘Azur. The perfect opportunity to tune into nature, connect and reflect. A place of stunning simplicity and incredible natural beauty where you can truly relax and be one with nature!
Below is an outline of our daily schedule, each day different surprises are offered:
Wake up at dawn to start the day with a serene smiling meditation. Tea, coffee and fresh fruit will be served for a light breakfast. Convening on the outdoor space overlooking the garden, we will share a deep yoga practice followed by a delicious breakfast under the shade of trees in our beautiful pergola.
A memorable excursion tour to one of the many beautiful spots Cote d‘Azur has to offer will follow breakfast two mornings, leaving one mornings for a mindful dance workshop.
As you deepen into your own natural rhythm on your south France yoga retreat, afternoons are free to enjoy – you can explore quaint neighboring villages on bike, or you can pamper yourself with a body treatment, go for a swim, read a book or just be. To continue your inner connection and bring you back again to yourself, 5pm will be dedicated to a deep relaxation practice.
Sunsets are blissed with a nature guided walk followed by a Five Rhythm guided dance. Your south France yoga & dance retreat evening meal is served by candlelight in the veranda. Let yourself be tempted by the three course menu where the traditional flavors of Provence mix with the French, Italian and Mediterranean styles. After dinner enjoy a tranquil night swim, soulful moment with friends or gaze at the stars...then tuck yourself to into bed smiling, whilst listening to the soothing sounds of the night ♥
All Inclusive Yoga holidays France - Mindfulness, Yoga & Dance Retreat includes*:
- Four nights accommodation at a stunning 17th century French Estate (rooms serviced daily, AC, ensuite bathroom, garden view)
- Private serene location; a luxury yoga & dance retreat France surrounded by vineyards, close to local villages
- Private outdoor pool, tennis court
- Three daily delicious healthy meals in villa prepared by your chef or at local restaurants (veg and non veg options)**
- Complimentary coffee/tea/juice, snacks and fresh fruit throughout the day
- Daily crafted yoga classes
- Daily guided sitting/walking meditation
- Mindful Dance workshop
- Guided deep relaxation sessions
- Two body treatments: body massage and a Biodynamic Craniosacral therapy session
- Two day trips including transport and lunch
- Wine and cheese tasting special
- Bike rental on market day & island tour
- Transportation to/from daily trips
- Quality mats, blocks, straps, blankets and eye masks
- Complimentary wifi internet access
- A small group Yoga retreat France: an intimate retreat with max 7 participants-personalized experience, authentic connections
–French Riviera: Porquerolles Island
–Local market & countryside Tour
Please note: *airfares, transfers to venue/back are not included
**special dietary requirements can be accommodated
Relax in a nature, recharge for new projects and try out new activities - yoga, dance, creative art, body treatments, water exploration, hikes, many heart-centered moments, smiles & fun!