AQUARIAN TEACHER TRAINING - Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 Certification
- Create Inner Peace
- 1724 Desert Vista Dr, Espanola, NM
- May 15, 2016 - Jan 21, 2017 (252 days)
AQUARIAN TEACHER TRAINING
KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION
Join us for at the Mother Ashram in Espanola, New Mexico for three weeks.
One week each in May 2016, September 2016, and January 2017
Walk on the land where Yogi Bhajan lived and taught and immerse yourself in the science and technology of Kundalini Yoga to experience a transformational shift in your life. Obtain your Aquarian Teacher Level 1 Certification and develop the skills and consciousness and confidence to teach Kundalini Yoga.
Three one-week sessions
May 15 – 21, 2016
September 11 – 17, 2016
January 15 – 21, 2017
21 days, 220 hours
Unique Offerings Available at This Course
• Training in our subtle and physical anatomy with Dr. Japa
• Introduction to SuperHealth techno!ogy with Gurumeet
• Three meals served daily supporting a yogic lifestyle by DevaHealth!
• Classes in Ayurvedic Health by DevaHealth!
• Personal consultations and healing treatments.with Dr. Kartar (by arrangement)
• Detox cleansing.to restore optimal health (by arrangement)
$3,600.00 Full fee
$3,250.00 Discount fee if paid in full by April 8, 2015
$500.00 Deposit holds your space!
Program fee includes
• Three healthful meals served daily supporting a yogic lifestyle
• Three KRI manuals
• One year membership in IKYTA
Cleansing, nutritious and delicious meals will be catered by DevaHealth!
Accomodations at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das are available for single and double occupancy through LYF Rentals.
Visit LYF Rentals at LYFRentals.com
Who Should Take This course?
Aquarian Teacher Training is for everyone who loves Kundalini Yoga and would like to immerse themselves in a yogic lifestyle with like-minded people.
• Those who want to deepen their practice and experience
• New Kundalini Yoga teachers to be
• Teachers wishing to grandfather through KRI
Master yourself and awaken your potential through the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. This Teacher Training Program will take you on a journey of self-development and self-mastery to generate profound and lasting change in your life. It is designed for everyone—whether you would like to become a certified teacher, grandfather your teaching experience, or come to deepen your experience of Kundalini Yoga.
The comprehensive skills you learn throughout the course will enhance your career, relationships and overall well-being and increase the quality of your life. This is an opportunity to explore, grow, heal and thrive under the guidance of teachers who studied directly under Yogi Bhajan and are dedicated to maintaining the purity of his message,
The Aquarian Teacher Training program is the KRI Level I Certification Program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, that prepares you to become a Certified Teacher of Kundalini Yoga and gain a deep, experiential understanding of the core science of Kundalini yoga. This course fulfills the Yoga Alliance’s 220 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Course Curriculum Includes:
• Meditation and the Mind
• Postures, Kriyas and Mantras
• Science of Breath and Sound
• Yogic and Western Anatomy
• The Origins of Kundalini Yoga
• The History and Evolution of Yoga
• Yogic Philosophy, Psychology and Physiology
• Yogic Lifestyle, Diet and Nutrition
• Humanonology, applied Psychology from the yogic perspective
• Sadhana: Developing a daily Spiritual Practice
• Code of Ethics of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
• The Role and Identity of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
• Teaching and building a Profession
• Practicum and Written Exam
Six Core Pillars of Learning
Aquarian Teacher Training is is based on Six Core Pillars of Learning:
Kriya and Meditation: The foundation of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
The theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga kriyas (yoga sets), asanas, and mudras. Explore the nature of the mind and its training through Kundalini Yoga meditations, mantras, and pranayam (breathing techniques).
Humanology and Philosophy: The Lifestyle of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
The history and tradition of Kundalini Yoga, as well as the underlying philosophy behind all yogic practices. The technologies of Kundalini Yoga as they apply to healing and humanology (the science of daily living), including diet, nutrition, and relationships.
Anatomy & Physiology: Essentials of Yogic and Functional Anatomy
Traditional Western anatomy, its purpose and function, including the respiratory, nervous, immune, musculoskeletal, circulatory, endocrine, and digestive systems and their relation to the practice and teaching of yoga. Also Yogic anatomy and the energy systems of the body including the chakras, nadis, pranas and vayus, and the ten yogic bodies.
Consciousness of a Teacher: Virtues and Values of Living in the Golden Chain
The skills and techniques to become an effective instructor, including practical strategies for teaching beginners, ethical guidelines, curriculum development, and the transformational role of the teacher in developing a successful yoga practice.
The Master’s Touch: Cultivating a Connection to the Master.
Connect with Yogi Bhajan through DVD classes and study.
The Practicum:Teaching from Day One.
Practical experience instructing a yoga class under the supervision of a KRI Yoga Teacher Trainer, receiving written evaluation and student feedback.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.