28 Days 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences and Research
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Mar 2, 2017 - Mar 28, 2017 (27 days)
Paramyoga offers residential yoga therapy teacher training and yoga teacher training in India in the serene and calm environment of an ashram with the kind blessings and inspiration of Yugpurush Swami Paramanandgiriji who has been inspiring the world with yoga and Vedanta for the last 56 years. Students are mentored by one of the best team of yoga teachers and professors under the guidance of Dr. Omanand (Guruji). The life at the ashram is self-transforming, supportive, and creative.
Our yoga teachers training program includes yoga asanas (poses), pranayama, bandhas, mudras, shatkarmas (yogic cleansing processes), meditation, Nidra yoga, Ayurveda, naturopathy, chidshakti prakriya (consciousness-awakening technique) and much more. Meditation is an integral part of the course and of the ashram life. We have a tree house and a meditation hut for self-practice.
1. Theory and practical: asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, bandhas, chanting, and meditation.
2. Teaching methodology, principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and the student's process of learning.
3. Special techniques, and applied yogic sciences for healthy life.
4. Anatomy and physiology, includes both physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and astral/energy/subtle anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.)
5. Yoga philosophy and lifestyle, study of yoga scriptures (patanjali yoga sutras, bhagavad gita, etc.), ethics for yoga teachers, “living the life of a yogi”, etc.
6. Practicum includes student teaching at school as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others.
7. Assignments in related fields.
1. Daily Karma yoga
2. Self practice or meditation sessions
3. Experienced certified yoga teacher and professional Paramanand group
4. Certification accredited by Yoga Alliance USA