Art of Living Yoga
- Art of Living Retreat Center
- 639 Whispering Hills Road Boone, NC 28607
- Nov 4, 2016 - Nov 6, 2016 (3 days)
- Retreat Room Single - $470.00 Retreat Room Double Sharing - $380.00 Retreat Room Triple Sharing - $350.00
Art of Living Yoga is a holistic system for energizing and integrating the mind, body and spirit. Typically offered as a 3 day workshop, each 2.5 hour session offers a beautiful blend of yoga postures, breathing techniques, meditations and yogic knowledge.
Art of Living Yoga workshops and classes provide:
- A specific sequence of invigorating and soothing yoga postures that attend to your entire body — all major muscle groups, joints and physiological systems.
- A variety of breathing techniques that help with energy, focus, reducing anxiety and improving digestion.
- Meditations to release stress and settle the mind.
- Introduction to the ancient knowledge of yoga, applied for modern use.
- A yoga home practice and instruction.
- A community of yoga enthusiasts to practice with.
This course is ideal for all levels of yoga enthusiasts from beginners being introduced to yoga for the first time to advanced practitioners. Art of Living Yoga is a complete experience that will leave you feeling rejuvenated inside and out.
“Yoga takes you close to your true nature. Yoga with its techniques helps you to harmonize with nature. Peace is our very nature, and yoga leads you to inner peace.”
— Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundation
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.