Pura Vida Yoga Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Jan 15, 2017 - Jan 22, 2017 (8 days)
- Double Occupancy - $1,300.00 Single Occupancy - $1,600.00
“Let the Beauty You Love, Be What You Do”
January 15 – January 22, 2017
Join yoga teachers Carrie Goldsmith and Liz Seaman as they create a safe space and supportive sangha for asana, meditation and workshop sessions. We will explore poetry, music and creative expression as we deepen our personal practice and expand our experiences with asana, pranayama, meditation, and mantra.
Our mornings will begin with yoga and meditation. Following breakfast, the day is yours to explore or relax. Our workshop sessions will be held later in the afternoon or as a satsung after dinner. This week is for you, so join in as much as you want, or as little. Liz and Carrie will be there to facilitate a meaningful and authentic experience filled with laughter, learning, friendship and fun.
The retreat includes:
- One group shuttle to and from the airport the day the retreat starts and ends
- 7 nights accommodations
- 3 Healthy, locally sourced Vegetarian* meals per day
- Daily yoga and meditation appropriate for all levels
- 4 workshop sessions/satsungs
- For yoga teachers, workshop hours are eligible for Yoga Alliance CEC’s
- Day trip to Manuel Antonio National Park and beach
- Prior to the retreat, we will be sending regular newsletters with suggestions for travel arrangements, necessities for travel in Costa Rica, and what to bring and pack. We are available by email and phone to answer questions and help in any way to facilitate travel ease.
We can help you make arrangements for:
- Surf lessons
- Massage and bodywork
- Mountain biking
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach ($10.00 per day)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.