Living Yogi with Zach
- Villa Sumaya
- Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
- Jul 2, 2016 - Dec 3, 2016 (155 days)
- $1,650 single in deluxe accommodation
Gentle yoga & guided meditative relaxation practices align you with your naturally balanced heart center. Zach shares his joy while inspiring you to stretch into your full potential. Join us for a heartwarming week of nourishing food and holistic practices as we share the principles of the Living Yogi lifestyle.
Yoga is focused on all levels emphasizing yin poses as well as Hatha and Vinyassa flow to warm the heart and work the core strength. Personal attention & supportive alignment are given special attention
During this week-long workshop, we will enjoy:
* Morning sunrise yoga & afternoon sunset meditative guided relaxations
* Mindful walking/hiking in the local area
* One cultural market tour or kayaking trip guided by Zach
* 7 nights of deluxe, single accommodation
* course tuition
* a one-hour massage at Harmony Spa
* daily vegetarian meals and beverage service
* all taxes
Not included: transportation costs, tips to Villa Sumaya staff, optional tours & activities
Available Weeks (Saturday to Saturday) from April to August 2016
Pricing: $1,650 single in deluxe accommodation
To learn more or sign up, contact Michelle at email@example.com
About the Instructor:
Zach teaches a customized blend of hatha yoga, guided visualization and vinyasa flow, for all levels. He focuses on guiding his students to center themselves, allowing them to tap into their full potential. Zach's passion for yoga is to help you find the perfect personal practice for your lifestyle. Embrace the opportunity to cultivate or deepen your practice now.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.