Everlasting Peace and Power in Bali
- The Travel Yogi by Gaiam
- Apr 1, 2017 - Apr 8, 2017 (8 days)
- Double Occupancy – Lotus Villa Building (per person) - $1,895.00 Double Occupancy – Sound of Sunshine (per person) - $1,995.00 Double Occupancy – Garden Room (per person) - $2,095.00 Double Occupancy – Koi Room (per…
Are you crazed with responsibilities? Does a good night’s rest sound about as realistic to you as a unicorn with rainbow whiskers? Do you long for the strength to create the life of your dreams all while maintaining a deep sense of peace, even in the midst of daily chaos?
Then this retreat is perfect for you.
Spiritual masters teach that true peace, inner peace, can only be realized through ritualized living. Bali is a culture steeped in ritualized life. On this retreat, you will not only have time to nap, rest and deeply restore, you will also be able to experience a culture that has tradition at it’s very core.
And yet, a beautiful paradox is that in order to maintain a deep connection to peace, you have to be powerful in your way of life. You have to be committed to your ritual, committed to your self care and committed to your own spirit’s needs.
Rebecca (ERYT-500), who has studied with Baron Baptiste, Ana Forrest, Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman Yee, will lead you through a variety of classes that will help you feel your strength, power, balance and flexibility. In the mornings, you will rise to masterfully sequenced classes that will build your stamina and leave you feeling ready to take on adventure. In the evenings, you will be treated to slower, more meticulous, restorative centric sessions that will soothe you into the most optimal state for rest and reflection. Throughout the week, Rebecca will interweave opportunities for soul prompting work, meditation, and journaling. However, if you’re more in the mood to simply unplug, that will be available too. Above all else, this retreat will be fun, childlike and playful.
Expect transformation. Expect a deep shift. Expect to embrace your own sense of Everlasting Peace and Power in Bali.
- Yoga twice daily with Rebecca
- Eco-luxury Balinese accommodation
- Healing Waters Temple excursion and tour
- Historical Elephant Cave Tour
- Kintamani Morning Bike Tour & traditional lunch in a family compound
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet
- One hour Balinese massage
- Transfers to and from Denpasar airport (on arrival and departure days)
- Bottled water refreshed daily in room
- Free wi-fi
- Yoga mats and props
What is not included:
- International airfare to Denpasar (DPS)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Optional excursions
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature