Live a Miraculous Life Bali Retreat
- The Travel Yogi
- Mar 11, 2017 - Mar 18, 2017 (8 days)
- Double Occupancy - Lotus Villa Building (per person) - $1,895.00 Double Occupancy - Sound of Sunshine (per person) - $1,995.00 Double Occupancy - Garden Room (per person) - $2,095.00 Double Occupancy - Koi Room (per person) -…
A Note from Gustavo…
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to live a miraculous life? What would you do if you knew you were limitless and boundless? Where would you go? Who would you talk to? What would you say? The truth is, we all have access to a magical power called manifesting. You can be, do, and have everything you’ve always dreamed of, all you have to do is raise your vibration and tap into your own magic.
I cannot think of a better place to tap into this magic than Bali. Bali is known for its powerful healing energy and its incomparable beauty. Bali has been on my radar for years now and I am elated to offer a one of a kind retreat to the astonishing island of Ubud. Join me in Bali. Come surround yourself with magic, inspiration, and bliss.
We will kick off every morning with a vigorous Power Vinyasa class to help you get clear and connected to your own source. There will be plenty of time to explore the local artisan scene, take a walk to the beach, explore sacred temples, and fully immerse yourself into the Balinese culture. Afternoons will consist of workshop-like classes, ranging from relaxing restoratives to thrilling inversions.
Let’s tap into magic, bliss out and make some good stuff happen!
- Yoga twice daily with Gustavo
- Eco-luxury Balinese accommodation
- Healing Waters Temple excursion and tour
- Historical Elephant Cave Tour
- Kintamani Morning Bike Tour & traditional lunch in a family compound
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet
- One hour Balinese massage
- Transfers to and from Denpasar airport (on arrival and departure days)
- Bottled water refreshed daily in room
- Free wi-fi
- Yoga mats and props
What Is Not Included:
- International airfare to Denpasar (DPS)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Optional excursions
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature