Gratitude, Grace & Galapagos Yoga Adventure
- The Travel Yogi by Gaiam
- Feb 25, 2017 - Mar 4, 2017 (8 days)
- Double Occupancy - Garden Room - $3,295.00 Double Occupancy - Plantation Room - $3,295.00 Double Occupancy - Tortoise Pond (down) - $3,395.00 Double Occupancy - Tortoise Pond (up) - $3,395.00 Double Occupancy - Forest View -…
A Note from Caitlin…
Join true island girl and Nantucket-based yoga teacher, Caitlin Marcoux, for the eco-adventure of a lifetime. With dynamic and creative yoga at it’s heart, and guided tours with certified Galapagos naturalists deepening your understanding of this potent land, this retreat is not to be missed. Hop from island to island, and experience nature and animals of all kinds up close as you experience this magical UNESCO World Heritage Centre!
Flow deep into your primal source energy with twice daily yoga classes designed unblock the natural flow of prana and rhythms in your body. During these vinyasa-based practices, will be used to explore the process of Self-Realization, and build a deeper sense of self-worth, self-love and self-confidence. Students will be exposed to a range of traditional and contemporary yoga styles, as Caitlin will structure each class based on what students need, crave and love and will draw from the many different lineages she has studied over her 18 years of practice.
Our intentions will organically absorb and take on the influences and discoveries of the day’s nature adventures, and students will find it easy to tap into the gratitude we sometimes forget to have for Mother Nature’s abundance.
Let yourself get lost off the Pacific coast of South America and you just might find yourself all over again… in the Galapagos archipelagos of Ecuador. Join us on this amazing trip to one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Reboot, restore and reconnect to yourself and the Earth.
- Accommodation on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos
- Yoga most days (at teacher’s discretion on cruising adventure days)
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided trip to visit to the Charles Darwin Station
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip to Bartolomé Island
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip to South Plazas
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip toNorth Seymour Islands
- Snorkeling and swimming (think sea turtles, sharks, penguins, sea lions, etc) on all day excursions
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided Highland Tour (pit craters, lava tunnels and cloud forest and wild tortoises)
- Kayaking over sharks and around the mangroves on Tortuga Bay
- Three meals a day (dietary needs accommodated)
- Two meals in the town of Puerto Ayora
- 12 acres of private walking paths to explore (wild Giant Tortoises roam the property)
- Unlimited southern hemisphere star gazing
- Transfers to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days only)
What’s Not Included
- Flights to Baltra, Ecuador (GPS)
- $20US SICGAL inspection and migration card (cash only, in person)
- $100US Galapagos National Park entrance fee (cash only, in person)
- $5US Baltra Airport Fee (cash only, in person)
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)