Breathe In Iceland: Yoga Adventure
- The Travel Yogi
- Feb 19, 2017 - Feb 25, 2017 (7 days)
- Double Occupancy - Atrium Room - $3,195.00 Single Occupancy - Atrium Room - $3,695.00
A Note from Jen…
Iceland is a country known for its’ astounding natural beauty, lush wildlife and abounding natural hot springs, giving us a dramatic and inspirational back drop to explore.
We are going to be in Iceland during the most opportune time to see the Aurora Borealis. Both inwardly, through the daily yoga and meditation practices and outwardly, during our daily adventure encounters, we will be looking up, out and beyond a great deal taking in this natural and magical beauty within us and around us.
You will return from this journey restored, rejuvenated and inspired.
- Morning yoga with Jennifer
- Evening slow flow yoga practices
- Full day guided tour of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Gullfoss’ natural gorgeousness
- Geysir natural spring (time-able water eruptions and a good indication of what’s going on below!)
- Thingvellir’s cultural and historic past
- Science, history and more natural beauty than you can shake and elf at (Icelandic “ha”)
- Nighttime hunt for the Northern Lights
- Foodie walking tour of Reykjavik
- Bring your sense of fun and adventure as you adventure-nibble your way through a Reykjavik orientation
- Morning guided caving tour
- Afternoon excursion and soak to the Blue Lagoon
- Comfort lux accommodations
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Four full dinners (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Transportation to and from Keflavik (KEF) airport
- Free wifi
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Iceland
- Two dinners
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.