New Years Iceland Yoga Adventure
- The Travel Yogi
- Dec 28, 2016 - Jan 3, 2017 (7 days)
- Double Occupancy - Atrium Room - $3,195.00 Single Occupancy - Atrium Room - $3,695.00
A Note from Alexa…
We all want to feel good, right? The question is, how do we make that happen? Well, (shhhh) I’ll tell you: it’s about getting in touch with your deepest desires.
Take some time away from the hustle bustle of New Years celebrations, and let’s escape to magical mystical Iceland! You will practice yoga daily and actively participate in creating and designing the life you want. You my dear, are the author of Your Life – so let’s play, laugh, practice, explore and figure out what brings you JOY!
On this radical retreat to Iceland we will build some serious heat through our practice, jamming to awesome music and venturing out into natures wonderland. We will also delve deep into some guided meditations, gain clarity on what we need more of and what we can let go of from 2016. Get ready to live like the best version of YOU my friends… it’s all happening!
- Morning vinyasa yoga with Alexa
- Evening yoga flow and meditation
- Full day guided tour of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Gullfoss’ natural gorgeousness
- Geysir natural spring (time-able water eruptions and a good indication of what’s going on below!)
- Thingvellir’s cultural and historic past
- Science, history and more natural beauty than you can shake and elf at (Icelandic “ha”)
- Nighttime hunt for the Northern Lights
- Foodie walking tour of Reykjavik
- Bring your sense of fun and adventure as you adventure-nibble your way through a Reykjavik orientation
- Morning guided caving tour
- Afternoon excursion and soak to the Blue Lagoon
- Comfort lux accommodations
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Four full dinners (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Transportation to and from Keflavik (KEF) airport
- Free wifi
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Iceland
- Two dinners
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.