Bridge To Adventure: Panama Yoga Retreat
- The Travel Yogi
- Nov 19, 2016 - Nov 26, 2016 (8 days)
- Double Occupancy - Panama - $2,595.00 Single Occupancy - Panama - $3,195.00
A Note from Debbi…
Riding the waves of life as well as the sea require that you first find your center and then rise up to explore your potential. Situated in the heart of Central America, Panama is the perfect place for this process to ripen. Surrounded by the sea, bridging North and South America, you’ll have the opportunity to dive deeper into yoga, culture, surfing and the audaciousness that is Panama.
Our yoga practice mirrors the process of learning to surf. Through daily meditation, pranayama and vinyasa flow, we’ll bridge our corework and centering to balance our asanas. We’ll explore our unique potential through individualized variations and bridge all that mat work with the rhythm of the gorgeous Caribbean! Off the mat we’ll find center on our surf boards (beginners and amazing-surf-yogis welcome), enjoy amazing cuisine and soak up an unforgettable Panamanian experience.
This unique retreat’s blend of sun and self will help you not just center and refresh, but open the door to new possibilities by bridging the gap between work and play, sun and sea and heart and soul.
- Yoga each morning & evening (excepting Panama City arrival and departure)
- 2 nights accommodations in Panama City hotel (arrival and pre-departure night)
- Guided city walking tour of Casco Antiguo – a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Welcome dinner in a Casco Antiguo restaurant
- Group flights from Panama City to Bocas del Toro
- Transfers to and from the Albrook airport
- 5 nights beach front yoga-lux accommodation
- Group catamaran sail and snorkel
- Transfers to and from various breaks and surf beaches
- Guided nighttime beach walk to watch the turtles lay eggs or to watch the babies head out to sea (seasonal)
- Ocean front cabana living
- Two delicious meals a day
- Transportation to and from Panama City (PTY) airport (on arrival & departure days only)
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.