Play With Fire Bali Yoga Retreat
- The Travel Yogi
- Nov 12, 2016 - Nov 19, 2016 (8 days)
- Double Occupancy - Lotus Villa Building (per person) - $1,895.00 Double Occupancy - Sound of Sunshine (per person) - $1,995.00 Double Occupancy - Garden Room (per person) - $2,095.00 Double Occupancy - Koi Room (per person) -…
A Note from Elizabeth…
If there’s anywhere on earth that’s made for tranquility, transformation and adventure of both the inner and outer sorts, it’s the bucket list island of Bali. Hollywood would even have us believe it’s the destination for enlightenment in the form of Javier Bardem, natch. Add sunshine speckled Soulshine in the Indonesian archipelago that we’ll call home for a week and the alchemy of yoga and we have a journey of a lifetime.
Bali invites us to embrace the journey between fiery destruction and new beginnings, ancient and modern life, small self and the badass universe at large via the alchemy of yoga. As truth seekers and yogis, we are inherently alchemists. Constantly in pursuit of our highest selves and that within one another, we are on a quest for transformation (tan lines and sandy savasanas too).
Think yoga two-a-days overlooking lush rice terraces and rain forests, outings to treasured temples, volcanoes and jungles, beach, pool, nap and spa time to spare. There will be plenty of travel firsts and nights falling asleep under the gorgeous Southeast Asia’s stars. Consider this a taste of Bali’s bliss, an immersion into a long celebrated mystical locale and spiritual practice; a how-to journey toward transformation and the fire within… and one dope dream yoga travel destination.
- Yoga twice daily with Elizabeth
- Eco-luxury Balinese accommodation
- Healing Waters Temple excursion and tour
- Historical Elephant Cave Tour
- Kintamani Morning Bike Tour & traditional lunch in a family compound
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet
- One hour Balinese massage
- Transfers to and from Denpasar airport (on arrival and departure days)
- Bottled water refreshed daily in room
- Free wi-fi
- Yoga mats and props
What’s Not Included
- International airfare to Denpasar (DPS)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Optional excursions
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.