Icelandic Adventure Yoga Retreat
- The Travel Yogi
- Nov 6, 2016 - Nov 12, 2016 (7 days)
- Double Occupancy - Atrium Room - $3,195.00 Single Occupancy - Atrium Room - $3,695.00
A Note From Michael…
Step out of your comfort zone and into the unknown for a once in a lifetime experience both on and off the mat… this is not your typical beach yoga retreat.
Leave your expectations at home and join fellow yogis from around the world as we explore the power of Mother Nature, and the power within us all, as we embark on an adventure that’s both breath-making and breath-taking. Throughout the week we’ll explore the highs and the lows, the fast and the slow of the practice, the beautiful winter elements and ourselves.
We are all powerful people; sometimes we just need a powerful experience to awaken what’s already there.
Each morning we’ll be going strong, getting sweaty, breaking it all down and diving deep into our asana ready for the day ahead. Evenings will offer the chance to restore, relax and chill, whether you chose to make it on the mat or in the hot tub! Daily mindfulness and meditation will ensure we take the time to soak in the experience and reset each and every day.
This retreat is for anybody, everybody and every-body. You don’t need to be a certain height, shape or age, you just need to be up for the adventure! Come alone, come with friends, bring your mum, drag your dad, there’s something for everyone.
So, whether you’re a first time yogi or a long time practitioner, the Icelandic Adventure is for you!
- Morning Power Vinyasa with Michael
- Evening chill out and restorative yoga
- In-class guided meditation practices
- Full day guided tour of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Gullfoss’ natural gorgeousness
- Geysir natural spring (time-able water eruptions and a good indication of what’s going on below!)
- Thingvellir’s cultural and historic past
- Science, history and more natural beauty than you can shake and elf at (Icelandic “ha”)
- Guided night trip out chasing the Northern Lights
- Includes one make-up chasing night if the skies are too cloudy for a showing
- Foodie walking tour of Reykjavik
- Bring your sense of fun and adventure as you adventure-nibble your way through a Reykjavik orientation
- Morning guided caving tour
- Afternoon excursion and soak to the Blue Lagoon
- Comfort lux accommodations
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Four full dinners (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Transportation to and from Keflavik (KEF) airport
- Free wifi
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Iceland
- Two dinners
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.