Loving Kindness Mayan Riviera Yoga Retreat
- The Travel Yogi
- Nov 6, 2016 - Nov 12, 2016 (7 days)
- Bunk Room - Shared Bathroom (female yogis only) - $1,699.00 Double Occupancy - Shared Bathroom - $1,895.00 Double Occupancy - Private Bathroom - $1,995.00 Single Occupancy - Shared Bathroom - $2,195.00 Single Occupancy -…
A Note from Maria…
What is a loving kindness yoga retreat? It’s the opportunity to spend a week in paradise focusing on compassion, loving, and nurturing – letting go of all the negative energy, fear, stress, and stories pinging around in your head that keep you from living in bliss.
Come spend a week with me in the beautiful Mayan Riviera this November 6–12, 2016, and immerse yourself in a journey that is all about cultivating loving kindness for yourself. A gift of a week to travel to another part of the world for new adventures, for inward reflection, setting dreams and intentions, enjoying the warmth of sunshine on your face, relaxing on the beach, and practicing inspirational asana flows that will nurture your spirit and feed your soul.
The week’s yoga practices, suitable for all levels, will be infused with Maria’s joyous and uplifting teachings, allowing you time for reflection, healing, and transformation. The morning yoga session will be held in either Casa Om’s beautiful yoga room or on the beach deck overlooking the crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, practicing to a soundtrack of the soothing sounds of the surf. The afternoons are full of adventures that will immerse you in the Mayan culture, swimming and exploring cenotes, snorkeling with sea turtles, or to just take time to rest, relax, and recharge at the pool or beach.
Your day will end with relaxing yoga sessions that include restorative yoga, myofascial release, reiki, meditation, and yoga nidra.
The Loving Kindness Yoga Retreat starts on your yoga mat, and from there you will learn how to take the spirit of loving kindness off the yoga mat and into your life, continuing to spread love and compassion to your family, friends, and all beings.
Grab your journal and sense of adventure, and get ready to soak in the energy of a group of dynamic yogis. You’ll head home refreshed with new friendships and a heart full of loving kindness, ready to rock your newfound bliss.
- Heart warming morning yoga session (except one) with Maria
- Relaxing evening yoga sessions with Maria
- Swimming, diving and playing excursion to two cenotes
- dive into the crystal clear water and float in ancient pools
- Morning swim with the sea turtles at Akumal
- all turtles, fish, smiles, snorkels, flippers and life vests included
- Visit to the Tulum ruins
- geek-out on a fully guided history of this ancient culture and structure
- Hands-on cooking, culture and gardening seva visit to a local Mayan community
- get hands-on and in as you help cook a traditional lunch and contribute to the garden that supplies the good greens
- Comfort-lux accommodations
- Buffet breakfasts daily
- Vegetarian dinners (this is a meat-free and alcohol-free retreat center)
- Transportation to and from Cancun (CUN) airport
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Cancun
- Lunches (one lunch included at the Mayan village)
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.