For Love Of Nature Galapagos Yoga Retreat
- The Travel Yogi
- Nov 5, 2016 - Nov 12, 2016 (8 days)
- Garden Room – Galapagos - $3,295.00 Plantation Room - $3,295.00 Tortoise Pond (down) - $3,395.00 Tortoise Pond (up) - $3,395.00 Forest View - $3,395.00 Ocean View - $3,795.00
A Note From Ame…
Get ready for an otherworldly adventure. As a long-time traveler, lover of nature, animals and yoga, Ame jumped at her first opportunity to go to the Galapagos. Now she’s headed back to hang with the giant tortoises and you can come.
This trip is the perfect opportunity to combine a once-in-a-lifetime locale with daily yoga practices and community cultivation. We will begin most days with a sweaty practice to wake us up and prepare the senses for the day ahead. After our island adventures we’ll cool down with a yin-inspired practice and meditation, prepping you for the best sleep you’ll ever have, amongst the stars and the sounds of the natural world. Practice will be catered to the group’s energy and inspired by the landscape.
This one of a kind UNESCO World Heritage Site offers the perfect melding of yoga and an unblemished example of a wild and natural world.
- Accommodation on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos
- Yoga most days (at teacher’s discretion on cruising adventure days)
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided trip to visit to the Charles Darwin Station
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip to Bartolomé Island
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip to South Plazas
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip toNorth Seymour Islands
- Snorkeling and swimming (think sea turtles, sharks, penguins, sea lions, etc) on all day excursions
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided Highland Tour (pit craters, lava tunnels and cloud forest and wild tortoises)
- Kayaking over sharks and around the mangroves on Tortuga Bay
- Three meals a day (dietary needs accommodated)
- Two meals in the town of Puerto Ayora
- 12 acres of private walking paths to explore (wild Giant Tortoises roam the property)
- Unlimited southern hemisphere star gazing
- Transfers to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days only)
What’s Not Included:
- Flights to Baltra, Ecuador (GPS)
- $20US SICGAL inspection and migration card
- $100US Galapagos National Park entrance fee (cash only)
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.