Galapagos Islands Incredible Yoga Adventure
- The Travel Yogi
- Oct 22, 2016 - Oct 29, 2016 (8 days)
- Garden Room – Galapagos - $3,295.00 Plantation Room - $3,295.00 Tortoise Pond (down) - $3,395.00 Tortoise Pond (up) - $3,395.00 Forest View - $3,395.00 Ocean View - $3,795.00
A Note From Garth…
Each day (excepting our big Bartolomé Island day) will begin with a morning vinyasa flow class and/or seated pranayama and meditation. The morning practice will help support the group’s adventures and exploration of the islands.
After a day connecting and absorbing the incredible nature and all things Galapagos, we will wind down with a gentler restorative practice and/or yoga nidra guided meditation. The evening practice will be used to help the group unwind, process, relax and rejuvenate from the busy daily excursions and to prepare for a restful night of deep sleep.
Bring your best sense of adventure and openness to the incredible for this one-of-a-kind Galapagos Yoga Adventure!
- Accommodation on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos
- Twice daily yoga with Garth (excepting one morning)
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided trip to visit to the Charles Darwin Station
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip to Bartolomé Island
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip to South Plazas
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided day trip toNorth Seymour Islands
- Snorkeling and swimming (think sea turtles, sharks, penguins, sea lions, etc) on all day excursions
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guided Highland Tour (pit craters, lava tunnels and cloud forest and wild tortoises)
- Kayaking over sharks and around the mangroves on Tortuga Bay
- Three meals a day (dietary needs accommodated)
- Two meals in the town of Puerto Ayora
- 12 acres of private walking paths to explore (wild Giant Tortoises roam the property)
- Unlimited southern hemisphere star gazing
- Transfers to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days only)
What’s Not Included:
- Flights to Baltra, Ecuador (GPS)
- $20US SICGAL inspection and migration card
- $100US Galapagos National Park entrance fee (cash only)
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.