INDIA PILGRIMAGE! Yoga, Meditation & Ayurveda in Sacred India
- Living in the Self
- Feb 5, 2018 - Feb 26, 2018 (22 days)
- India – Shared Occupancy - CAD $3,200.00 India – Single Occupancy - CAD $4,800.00
Join us for 3 weeks in Sacred India!
Traditional Ayurvedic Panchakarma, Sacred Sites, Yoga, Meditation and time in the presence of Spiritual Masters.
WEEK 1: February 5-12 – Coimbatore
– 7-Day Panchakarma Therapy at Maitreyi Vedic Village (inclusive of all organic food, vastu-aligned accommodation, consultations and treatments)
– Daily Yoga & Meditation
– Travel by Coastal Train southward to the state of Kerala
WEEK 2: February 12-16 – From South to North
– Meeting with AMMA, ‘The Hugging Mother’ & Stay at her ashram for 1 night
– Spend a restorative day at a pristine beach on the Kerala Coast
– Boat along the beautiful ‘Backwaters’ of Kerala for 1 day
– Travel by Plane from Cochin to Varanasi
WEEK 3: February 16-26 – Varanasi, Dehra Dun, Rishikesh & Haridwar
– Discover the ancient city of Varanasi for 3 Days
– Travel from Varanasi to Dehra Dun by scenic overnight train
– Visit the inspiring organic seed-saving farm of Dr. Vandana Shiva for 1 night
– Stay in the Sacred Holy City of Rishikesh for 5 nights
– Daily Yoga & Meditation on the banks of the Ganges River
– Evening Aarti in Haridwar
– Sacred Temple Visits – Neem Karoli Baba Temple, Anandamayi Ma Temple, Sivananda Ashram, etc.
– Private Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) Reading with a 31st generation astrologer
– Daily Satsangs with Spiritual Masters of various lineages
Arrival: February 5 – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Departure: February 26 – Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand or Delhi, Uttar Pradesh (DD is the closest airport!)
Double Occupancy: $3200 CAD ($2500 USD)
Single Occupancy: $4800 CAD ($4000 USD)
* All internal group transportation is included. International Flights are not included.
* Meals – All sattvic meals during Week 1 and Breakfast & Dinner during Weeks 2/3
* All accommodations – they will be simple & clean, with hot water, yet at the same time honoring an authentic Indian experience.
* Daily Yoga & Meditation, Excursions, Entrance fees, etc.
TO REGISTER – PLEASE CONTACT US