INDIA PILGRIMAGE! Yoga, Meditation & Ayurveda in Sacred India
- Living in the Self
- Feb 3, 2018 - Feb 24, 2018 (22 days)
- India – Double Occupancy - CAD $2,850.00 India – Single Occupancy - CAD $4,500.00
Join us for 3 weeks in Sacred India!
Traditional Ayurvedic Panchakarma, Sacred Sites, Yoga, Meditation and time in the presence of Spiritual saints Mooji and Amma.
WEEK 1: February 3-10 – Coimbatore
– 7-Day Panchakarma Therapy at Maitreyi Vedic Village (inclusive of all organic food, vastu-aligned accommodation, consultations and treatments)
– Daily Yoga & Meditation
– Travel by Coastal Train southward to the state of Kerala
WEEK 2: February 10-16 – From South to North
– Meeting with AMMA, ‘The Hugging Mother’ & Stay at her ashram for 2 days
– Boat along the beautiful ‘Backwaters’ of Kerala for 1 day
– Fly to Aurangabad and visit the nearby Ajanta & Ellora Caves for 2 days
– Travel by Plane from Aurangabad to Dehra Dun
WEEK 3: February 16-24 – Rishikesh & Haridwar
– Daily Yoga & Meditation on the banks of the Ganges River
– Daily Satsang with Mooji, an Advaita Vedanta master
– Evening Aarti in Haridwar
– Sacred Temple Visits – Neem Karoli Baba Temple, Anandamayi Ma Temple, Sivananda Ashram, etc.
– Private Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) Reading with a 31st generation astrologer
Arrival: February 3 – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Departure: February 24 – Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand or Delhi, Uttar Pradesh
Double Occupancy: $3200 CAD ($2500 USD)
Single Occupancy: $4800 CAD ($4000 USD)
* All internal group transportation is included. International Flights are not included.
* Meals – All sattvic meals during Week 1 and Breakfast & Dinner during Weeks 2/3
* All accommodations – they will be simple & clean, with hot water, yet at the same time honoring an authentic Indian experience.
* Daily Yoga & Meditation, Excursions, Entrance fees, etc.
TO REGISTER – PLEASE CONTACT US