SwellWomen Nicaragua Surf & Yoga
- Apr 15, 2017 - Apr 22, 2017 (8 days)
- Colorados – Double Occupancy - $3,195.00 Colorados – Supreme King Private Occupancy - $4,195.00 Colorados ~ Triple Occupancy Room - $2,750.00
Hacienda Iguana Golf & Beach Club is a private gated community in the spectacular Tola coast of Southwest Nicaragua known as “Pacific Riviera”.
Our Ocean Front Luxury Surf Villa is located in this secure, gated community, on a pristine sandy beach. The villa literally sits directly in front of the world class surf break Colorados and only a 5 minute walk down the beach is Panga Drops and Los Perros.
Your All-Inclusive SwellWomen Experience in Nicaragua includes:
- Seven night luxury accommodations at a gorgeous and breathtaking Private Villa located in a secure, gated community, on a pristine sandy beach. The villa literally sits directly in front of the world class surf break Colorados and only a 5 minute walk down the beach is Panga Drops and Los Perros.
- All-inclusive food & non-alcoholic beverages prepared by a local chef. Breakfast usually consists of a combination of pancakes, banana pancakes, French toast, eggs, omelets, gallo pinto, hash browns, fresh fruit, tortillas and/or toast. Lunch and dinner are generally a meat (chicken, fish, beef or lobster) with a potato, rice and/or tostones and a salad and/or fresh veggies.
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag valued over $225.00 which includes a complimentary Carve Designs SPF rash guard.
- Surf lessons with professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors.
- One professional photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
- Yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing.
- Experience harmony and well-being with a professional spa massage by our on-site Therapist.
- RT Transportation from the airport to the villa.
- Surf Snacks throughout the week to help keep you fueled and nourished.
Note: Gratuities are left to the discretion of the guest and based on their personal experience.
A Very Swell Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your luxury holiday.
Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri ~
- 6:30am Pre-Surf Breakfast ~ Smoothies / Continental Self Serve
- 7:30am – 9:30 Surf Lessons (time will change each day as it’s based around the tides)
- 11:00am Group Brunch / Lunch (when we get back from lessons)
- 12:00-4:30pm Activities vary in the afternoon and include; free time, spa time, afternoon excursions, recreational surfing, and lounging by the pool or beach.
- 5:00pm Yoga Class
- 7:00pm Group Dinner
Wed ~ Day to Explore
- 9:00am Breakfast & then free day to spend doing whatever your heart desires.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.