The Epic Academy Yoga Teacher Training
- Epic Self HQ
- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- Jan 20, 2017 - Feb 20, 2017 (32 days)
- Private Master Bedroom with Queen - $6,500.00 Private Standard Queen Room - $6,000.00 Triple Dorm Room - $5,500.00
The conscious business skill set required to make an abundant and sustainable living teaching what you love is not taught, or even discussed, in the vast majority of yoga teacher training programs. So, what do all of these newly certified yogis do with their training? Not much, unfortunately. A love for yoga, dedicated self practice, and a 200 hr certification isn’t enough knowledge to share this information with others safely and manifest your dreams.
Like you, we believe in spreading light, peace and love to the far reaches of the universe. In order to make a massive positive impact, by giving more and reaching more people, the light leaders of the world need to know how to run a business. Personal growth and business development go hand in hand. As you awaken and step into your power, your business will bloom.
In this ground breaking 32 day program we’ve fused our Epic Academy Business Curriculum with a 200 hr YTT certification program. In our signature academy we empower and assist you to create your personal brand, develop and share your voice, design and launch your website. Immerse in our advertising, social media marketing, blogging, copy writing and sales techniques. We’ll have a ton of fun along the way. Sculpting your vision is SO exciting and rewarding.
- 200 Hr Vinyasa Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
- Build a Beautiful Modern Website
- 32 hrs Conscious Business Training
- 3 Organic Gourmet Raw and Vegan Meals per day
- Full Accommodation at EpicSelf HQ
- Temazcal Sweat Lodge
- 2 Shamanic Plant Medicine Ceremonies
- SUP Yoga & Pilates Intensive
- 6 hrs Pilates Mat and Myofascial Release Workshops
- Shuttle Transport to and from Manuel Antonio
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Wonderful! You've just created your first event!
Stick with your free plan below or test drive another
We asked people why they go on retreat, here's what they said:
I'm having a baby in October and want to focus my practice so I can be present and calm! Laine
Retreat Guru's Vision
We believe human beings are innately wise, strong and kind. This wisdom, although not always experienced, is always present. Going on retreat is a beautiful way to reconnect to our basic sanity and health. Our aspiration at Retreat Guru is to inspire people to experience authentic retreats and reconnect with their innate wisdom, strength and kindness.