Refresh Renew – All Levels Yoga Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Jan 8, 2017 - Jan 14, 2017 (7 days)
- Double Occupancy - $1,100.00 Single Occupancy - $1,450.00
Refresh & Renew—All-levels Yoga Retreat
Start the New Year with a week of healthy food, yoga, meditation, and as much adventure or relaxation as you desire. Vida Asana provides the solitude of a jungle setting, yet is within a short bike-ride to the beach. Rest by the pool or in a hammock, or venture out to explore Cost Rica—bike, stroll, surf, paddleboard, take a tour, relax. Costs include:
- Morning and evening yoga practice, including meditation
- 3 healthy, fresh, mostly organic, vegetarian meals per day
- Transportation from San Jose Airport including a stop at the Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge (note: shuttle will leave the airport mid-afternoon on Sunday and return mid-morning on Saturday)
- Sangria night, welcome refreshments, concierge services
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach $10/day
Vida Asana is a small eco-retreat center 90 minutes from the San Jose Airport. For more information about Vida Asana, check out their website www.vidaasana.com. The website includes a link to watch an episode of Househunters that the owners were featured on!
What are the accommodations like?
You choose either shared or single occupancy accommodations. Shared occupancy rooms have individual beds for each person. All rooms have a private bath, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
How do I register and how/when do I need to pay?
You can register by emailing Jaime at email@example.com. You will be emailed an invoice through Paypal. A deposit of $250 will be requested to make your reservation. Additional payments can be made on the Paypal invoice as each person desires, with full payment required by November 21, 2016.
How much free time will I have and what is there to do?
You will be free to rest and relax as much as you wish or to explore the area or take part in group excursions. The beach is a short bike ride away allowing everyone the freedom to explore on their own, massages can be scheduled, a pool and hammocks are onsite, and group excursions will be offered.Jaime and Tanya can often be found adventuring together around the islands of southwest Florida, they are looking forward to sharing in adventures both on the yoga mat and out exploring Costa Rica with their students.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.