Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation Retreat in the Indian Rainforest
- Living in the Self
- Jan 28, 2017 - Feb 3, 2017 (7 days)
- CAD $1,700.00 - (1300 USD) -Single Accommodation CAD $1,400.00 - (1100 USD) -Double Accommodation
Situated in the lush rainforest of Kerala, one of the most awe-inspiring and beautiful states of India, hosting a diversity of wildlife, flora and fauna, Vythiri Resort is the perfect location for taking the time needed for deep healing and rejuvenation. This retreat will give you the opportunity to receive authentic Ayurvedic treatments and consultations as well as personalized therapeutic Yoga and Meditation sessions.
Dr. Sukumar, an 11th generation Ayurvedic Physician and Pulse Reading Master, will be joining us from his renowned Ayurvedic Hospital in India offering his gift of insight and healing to each participant through pulse diagnosis and consultations. Kristof and Tiffany bring their combined 30+ years of experience in Yoga and Meditation to offer classes and individual sessions throughout the week that will be highly considerate and applicable for your unique needs.
During the week you will be immersed in a healing journey tailored for your uniqueness, gifting you with wisdom of Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation that will serve as a springboard for continued healing and growth well beyond the retreat. There will also be ample time to enjoy the pristine beauty of this tropical rainforest and the intimate, secluded location of Vythiri Resort that is know for it’s serenity.
- Private Ayurvedic Consultation with Dr. Sukumar
- An individualized take-home Ayurvedic Protocol designed specifically for you
- Daily Ayurvedic Treatments – Abhyanga, Shirodhara & Svedana
- Daily Yoga sessions x 2
- Daily Meditation sessions
- Opportunity to register for a Yoga Therapy session during the week with Tiffany or Kristof
- Daily discourses, guided exercises, integration sessions, mindfulness practices, etc.
- Access to a full spa menu and amenities
- Organic & Gourmet Vegetarian & Vegan Meals
- Eco-lux Accommodations – even treehouses for the adventurous!
- A Beautiful Yoga Shala
- Gourmet, Whole-Food Dining
- Full Wellness Spa
- Lush Gardens, Hiking Trails, Waterfalls, Abundant Nature & Elephants!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.