Deep Immersion Dieta with Ayahuasca and Master Plants 10 Day Retreat, November 25-December 4
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Lamas, Peru
- Nov 25, 2016 - Dec 4, 2016 (10 days)
The Garden of Peace teams with Mamahampi- Visionary Plant Medicine Guides to offer Master Plant and Ayahuasca Dietas in this sacred jungle sanctuary.
Our 10 day deep Immersion Master Plant and Ayahuasca "Dietas" are an ancient tradition in "conscious travel” where participants enter a strict and profound process of healing and transformation with shamanic plant medicines. Be it physical healing or personal insight you are seeking, this millenia old wisdom tradition offers a space to go to the source of yourself, moving forwards from that place in health, balance and clarity.
During this 10 day retreat, you will be given the tools and space to privately connect with your inner shaman, connecting with the quiet spaces we so often neglect. Feeling disconnected from our true purpose, hearts calling or the world around us is endemic in the developed world, this process strips back those layers of confusion to reveal the inherent state of health and holistic wellbeing that resides in all of us.
We have experience working with an array of physical, emotional and spiritual illnesses for which specific Master Plant diets are prescribed, however this process is also of immense benefit to anyone seek holistic wellbeing and connection to spirit, provided they do not have contra-indicative health or medication issues.
As well, please be aware the dieta has a 30 day mandatory post-dieta which participants must follow themselves for safe integration of this work. It is a chance to deeply restore yourself and connect with the inherent sacred wisdom of plant teacher consciousness, well worth it but requiring a mature commitment to the process.
During your 10 day retreat you will participate in the following shamanic work:
- Tobacco Purge to powerfully initiate the dieta and cleanse the energetic and physical body.
- Private interview with the Maestro (and translator) before your first Ayahuasca ceremony.
- 3 or 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies with Maestro Hegner Paredes Melendez and experienced English speaking facilitators. The first ceremony will include a diagnosis from the Maestro where he will diagnose you and prescribe the Master Plant you will be working with for the next 9 days.
- Floral Baths the day after each ceremony to assist the cleansing process, add protection and sweetness to your dieta.
- Accomodation in a private Cassita with mosquito net, hammock, pure cotton linens and beautiful jungle views.
- Daily Master plants administered by the Maestro (non Ayahuasca days).
- All food provided in line with the traditional dieta, plant based, simple, clean and organic where possible.
- 24 hour access to English Speaking staff.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto or Lamas, airport transfers can be arranged upon request.
*Price based on single occupancy.
* In order to secure your reservation, a deposit of $625USD is payable once the registration application has been approved. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat either in the same year or in the first six months of the following calendar year (subject to availability). The remaining balance is due upon arrival in USD.
REGISTER for your retreat today!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.