10 Week Advanced Course – $6450Register Now
A Deep Immersion –
The Ten Week Advanced Initiation Course is similar to the Six Week Course, but goes much deeper. It provides students with the greatest opportunity to learn the healing tradition of curanderismo. Students spend 65 days in the junge with the Shipibo curandero don Enrique and our team of assistant healers at the Ayahuasca Foundation’s School for Plant Medicine, Inkan Kena. Apart from attending up to 32 ayahuasca ceremonies, it is truly an amazing experience to diet with the plants and receive teachings from genuine authentic shipibo curanderos as well as from long time students of the tradition, who are great examples of what new students are striving to achieve. The course provides a very unique opportunity to diet with one of the most powerful plants in the Amazon Rainforest. This luminescent tree is vary rare, and we are lucky to have two of them near the school, which was built in its location because of its proximity to these trees.
Learn More about the Ten Week Advanced Initiation Course
More than just an extended version of the Initiation Course, students in the Advanced Course will have a much more complete teaching, with the chance to lead at least two ceremonies each on their own, as well as perform much more of the healing treatments than provided in the six week course. The Advanced Initiation Course is the equivalent of what would normally take a year or more of study in the jungle. This is definitely not a vacation. It is an intense immersion into the world of curanderismo and the plant spirit healing traditions of the Shipibo. It is intended for people who have had experience with ayahuasca or shamanic practices and want to go much deeper in the work. It is for people who truly feel called to be curanderos.
Cost of the Ten Week Advanced Initiation: US$6450
• Pre-program counseling session with AyaHelp.com
Gain insights into preparing mentally, physically, and emotionally
• Accommodations for six nights at a hotel in Iquitos
The first night, during the break, and the last two nights – the hotel has wi-fi
• Accommodations for sixty-three nights at the Jungle Camp
Rustic accommodations in beautiful jungle settings
• Transportation to and from the Camp
Comfortable buses take students to the trail to hike in
• At least two meals a day, always following the ‘dieta’ in the jungle
Fresh fruit, juice, eggs, steamed vegetables, rice, lentils, quinoa, grilled fish, potatoes, etc.
• Up to 30 traditional ayahuasca ceremonies
There may only be 28 or 29 ceremonies depending on the flow of the course
• An mp3 player with the curanderos’ icaros to be learned
Being able to repeatedly listen to the 18 icaros is a huge help for learning them
• Translation of all lectures, presentations, workshops, and discussions
Course assistants will also add their own experiences, teachings, and explanations
• Medical treatment any illnesses and conditions
The curanderos will attend to all the students’ afflictions
• Healing tools like mapachos, agua florida, and massage pomades
Essential for the study of curanderismo
• USBs of photos taken and ceremony recordings from the course
Ceremonies will be recorded and pictures will be taken during the course
• Many more gifts and educational items that you’ll pick up along the way
You’ll receive other gifts and healing tools as well
• Post-program counseling session with AyaHelp.com
Discuss your experiences and the process of integration when you get home
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.