Winter Warmer Yoga Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Dec 11, 2016 - Dec 16, 2016 (6 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $1,450.00 Single Occupancy - $1,750.00
$1350 earlybird special, through September 14th!!!!
Join Leila and Matt, December 11-16th 2016, for our Winter Warmer Yoga retreat. Find freedom in coming back to the basics. Indulge yourself in nature and the simplicities of life, through an intentional daily yoga practice. We will study the limbs of yoga, and discover what yoga means to you. Wholesome nutrition, fun outdoor adventures, and a free style asana practice are sure to make your body, mind, and spirit thrive. Come remember what its like to be yourself, as we play with the wonders of this beautiful world!
Leila and Matt teach a mix of Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga to all levels of yogis. Fun upbeat classes with loving insights into all the limbs of yoga, and yoga as a lifestyle. Matt will lead a in depth pranayama workshop. Leila will lead a discussions on the Psychology of Yoga, and a separate workshop on the art of journalling.
Here’s what is included:
- One group shuttle to and from the airport on the day your retreat starts and ends.
- 3 fresh organic (whenever possible) meals per day.
- Welcome refreshments and light snack
- Typically chips, guacamole, salsa, and smoothies
- Sangria Night
- Stop at the famous “Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge,” to see the crocodiles and enjoy a complimentary fresh coconut water, during your group shuttle
- Access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5 acre facility.
- Featuring pool, jungle shala, hammocks, lounge, gift shop, restaurant, and gardens.
- Concierge services (booking of tours, adventures, massages, transportation)
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach, for $5 a day donation.
- Purified Water, Organic Fair Trade Coffee, Love, and Pura Vida all included!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.